Print

Author Topic: You people should be ashamed ( sonic rant )  (Read 2520 times)

« on: September 15, 2001, 04:00:50 PM »
you people should be ashamed of yourselfs! After what happened on the 11th almost nobody said anything. This was a world wide desator and nobody even gave there respects. You should be ashamed of your selves. I sincerly want to give my respects to those who died and there familys on behalf of myself and ( because everyone else doesn't seem to want to ) the whole board.

"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2001, 07:52:28 PM »
Really Sonic, I think why nobody posted was because they come here to get away from it all. I mean I dont think anybody meant any disrespect(except Sanctus Yago) But where Im at I get 4 Chanels and thats all it was, the Blood, Guts ,gore and other stuff. I had to turn it off and get on my computer and get away from the awful mess. I thought about posting one about it, but I thought, like myself people would want to get away from it.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2001, 10:19:41 PM »
well marionut I'm sure you as everyone else knows that I'm not afriad to admit when I'm wrong, and now is no exception. I guess I was a little angry and still P.O.ed at yagos insensitive comments and all thats happened. On other boards there were over 200 messages, but you did bring up a good point. I'm sorry to burst out at you people.

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2001, 05:24:14 PM »
Sanctus did go over board didnt he?

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2001, 06:29:05 PM »
yeah.

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2001, 05:40:26 PM »
I never heard what he said,I wasn't here for a long time.But seriosly,I don't want to talk about it. It's too gruesome.If you're in New York or in Wahington D.C.,may you be well and your family too.

The point is that I''m so cool, everone loves me. That''s why I carry a broom everywhere I go.

One by one the penguins steal my sanity.

Print