Print

Author Topic: Getting the Mario cartoons back on the air. (Fans of TMK please reply!)  (Read 7492 times)

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2001, 10:19:53 AM »
You tell 'em Josh!  I think a good station would be YTV (Youth Television) or FOX Kids. Since I don't have Kids WB, I want it on a channel I get!

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2001, 10:39:19 AM »
Kids WB is a non cable channel. Everyone gets it. Its part of WPIX.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2001, 11:49:05 PM »
Actualy, Square might be comming back to Nintendo as they thought the GameCube was pretty good.

Anyways, I remember a while ago, someone said there should be a mario cartoon called Super Mario Kids. It takes you back in brooklyn 1969. Mario and Luigi are in class. Wario and Waluigi are bullies. Bowser is kind of a gang-related kid, so the whole school fears him. Peach and Daisy fall in love with Mario and Luigi, making Pauline jelouse. DK, will be a bit younger, he should be some dude from the high school class.

But I dont think that would be a good idea. If I were to make a new Super Mario cartoon. It would probly be The New Adventures of Super Mario, and it would have all the new characters on the recient games.

Or I would make a cartoon called Nintendo World, it would be kind of a smash bros. related cartoon with almost every single Nintendo character in the cartoon doing stuff.

A Super Mario RPG cartoon would be pretty cool, but the game is really old and everyone is playing N64 these days so we have to think of something else.

I have no idea how we are gana find DIC or Kid's Klassics. Nintendo dosent make the cartoons, they just licence companys to use their characters.

I called Nintendo and they said they dont have the contacts to DIC or Kid's Klassics but I have another idea. I am going to go to Nintendo's chatroom tomorow and get the NOA site owner's e-mail and e-mail him or talk to some people in the chat room.

Anybody know a site where I can download all the Mario cartoon series, or Zelda or Captain N.

Guys, there has to be someway out there were we can find DIC, Kids Klassics and talk to them. We will complete our quest and celebrate when the TV station shows the first premier cartoon of what we've been waiting for!

Keep trying! our goal is up ahead!

I am the Nintendo Master!
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Print