Print

Author Topic: 30 Reasons Why You Love Nintendo...  (Read 3106 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: December 19, 2001, 02:38:40 PM »
30 Reasons Why You Love Nintendo:

1. You have owned every system Nintendo has ever made (Nintendo Entertainment Sytem, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GAMECUBE, Game Boy, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, and Virtual Boy), and are also proud to show them off to your PlayStation-loving friends!

2. Your mom grounds you constantly for obsessing about Nintendo too much. (Too much? Never heard of such a word!)

3. You constantly download Nintendo music from the Internet.

4. You constantly download Nintendo games from the Internet.

5. You have dolls of your favorite Nintendo characters (I have one of Wario)!

6. You have posters of PlayStation on your dartboard!

7. You write stories about the Nintendo characters teaming up to save the universe!

8. You dream of Nintendo constantly.

9. You plead to your parents that they have to buy you a new Nintendo system, and that it will be the last one you ever ask for...

10. ...Then 5 years later, you bug them to get you the next Nintendo system!

11. You dress up as different Nintendo characters every Halloween.

12. Nintendo is the theme of all your birthday parties.

13. You always hum the tunes to popular Nintendo games; such as Kirby, Zelda, and Mario!

14. You can play the theme songs of Super Mario Bros. and Zelda on your electronic piano; and you can play them without even knowing a thing about music!

15. You send letters to the SONY corporation, telling them that Nintendo is going to win the video-game race...

16. ...You then recieve letters from the SONY corportation, telling you that you are crazy!

17. You get a tattoo on your arm with the words "I Love Nintendo" on it.

18. You get a bumper sticker that has the words "If you like Nintendo, honk your horn!" on it.

19. You plan dates only with people who like Nintendo.

20. You marry people who have at least one Nintendo system in their home...

21. ...Then you divorce them when you find out they also like PlayStation!

22. You pray to God that Nintendo makes another cartoon series!

23. You cover all your Nintendo systems with plastic wrap to keep dust away from them!

24. You sell your soul to the Devil in order to recieve the newest issue of Nintendo Power magazine!

25. Nintendo is the only thing on your list of "My 100 Favorite Things"!

26. You travel to Japan just to see the Nintendo building; and hopefully go on a tour inside it!

27. You apply for a job at the Nintendo company, hopefully to work as a game designer!

28. You constantly draw pictures of Nintendo characters.

29. You name your pets after Nintendo characters.

30. You name your children after Nintendo characters!

And a special bonus:

31. You discover that Shigeru Miyamoto (the main creator of many Nintendo games) is your long-lost cousin!

*Note: You may add to these if you want...Or just make up some of your own!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2001, 02:47:11 PM »
Well, let's see:

I give in to: 2, 3, 4, 5 (I have all the movie toys and other various dolls), 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 22, 23, 25, 28, 29.

You should read my story where all the Nintendo characters team up to save the world!

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2001, 06:59:38 PM »
11 out of 30

------------------------------
Vicious- Me and you, the same blood runs in you and me. The blood of a beast who wonders disiring the blood of others.

Spike- I''ve bled all that blood away.

Vicious- THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!?
-Cowboy Bebop
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2001, 06:32:44 AM »
By the way, Todd... How old are you? I'm 17 years old, and I still love Nintendo more than any other videogame company!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2001, 05:04:50 PM »
1 GREAT GAMES
2 SEE ONE
3 SEE ONE
4 SEE ONE
5 SEE ONE
6 SEE ONE
7 SEE ONE
etc.
Hello.

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2001, 01:38:53 PM »
To answer your question, I am 14 years old.  Nintendo plays an integral role in my life, and I'll never stop loving Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, etc.

How old is everyone else on this board?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2002, 10:24:49 AM »
Pokemon?! That game is okay, but not many of us Nintendo fans like Pokemon; so I suggest you just keep it to yourself if you don't want to get dissed!

I like to play as Mario in Super Smash Bros. and beat the crap out of Pikachu!

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2002, 03:43:51 PM »
I hate to break this to you, but Pokemon is owned by Nintendo.

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2002, 09:15:15 AM »
Well, Pokemon is all right.  The game is good, the show is kinda corny, but I just like getting Pokemon stuff.  Most people use "Hating Pokemon" as an excuse to like Mario more, but if you buy Nintendo's other products too, you're only helping Mario!

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2002, 06:44:31 AM »
32. Your Internet name is Nintendo-related.
33. You buy X-box, Playstation, etc. and throw them off a bridge.
34. Or a cliff.
35. Your garage is full of Nintendo systems, games, and controllers.
36. You post in an ages-old topic on a Mario forum.
37. You hope this list grows to the size of YKYPMGTMW...
38. You bring your Nintendo everywhere, even the bathroom.
39. Every TV in your home is connected to a Nintendo...if not two or three.
40. You stop posting, because you want to play some more Nintendo.

I am an Alien from Outer Space...and I do not appreciate Earthlings disbelieving in me!
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2002, 02:31:03 PM »
You know, and this might be an advertisement, Coming Soon, the Mobile Monitor 5.4, the greatest thing to happen to Nintendo! Now you CAN take your GameCube into the bathroom with you!

Print