Print

Author Topic: The Future of Mario.  (Read 2740 times)

« on: December 19, 2001, 05:46:04 PM »
Does anyobody ever think of the future of Mario...does anyone picture Mario in a certain game that will never exist...does anyone wish that they could just change one of Mario's qualities for just one game?  Or if they'd just bring Princess's name back to the old one?  Eliminate all the stuff you don't like, and get things your way?

That's the purpose of this Topic.  I want people to bring up brilliant theories to improve the Mario world, or remake games better.  To feel free to dream about the Mario universe, and to play till you drop.

My idea would be "Super Mario Bros. Adventures".  When Nintendo finally gives up (probably never) they could make a finale Mario game with every single character ever created in the Mario world.  Every item, every good guy, every bad guy, everything...absolutely everything!

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2001, 05:52:51 PM »
Princess Peach Died So Mario Would Retire So Luigi Would Have His Own Games.
Hello.

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2001, 07:45:54 PM »
I'm pretty happy with everything in the Mario World. All I want is for the Koopa Kids to be back. Then it would all be perfect to me!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2001, 09:56:27 PM »
I once thought of a game called super mario universe. It combines all mario game maps and levels into one game. All charecters and items and the game style would change from the diffrent maps. *example* Paper mario would be the same style just with better graphics and the first 4 games would still side scroll but with renderd graphics. and there would be new maps and levels too.

------------------------------
Vicious- Me and you, the same blood runs in you and me. The blood of a beast who wonders disiring the blood of others.

Spike- I''ve bled all that blood away.

Vicious- THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!?
-Cowboy Bebop
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2001, 01:57:56 AM »
You got it - DEFINITELY get rid of that stupid Peach and Daisy malarkey.

Go back to plain old simple Princess Toadstool. That is much better. How it was in the olden days.

Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"
Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2001, 06:22:26 AM »
I also created a game called Super Mario Universe... It was the same basic concept that Mallow said. Retaining all of the old worlds from the previous Mario games; I also added some new ones too!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2001, 09:59:31 AM »
By the way, I hope Mario stays with us for the rest of our lives... Cause if Nintendo ever decided to quit making Mario games, then I'd be heart-broken! ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2001, 05:13:17 PM »
How many times do I have to tell you guys, DAISY AND PEACH ARE IN TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND ARE NOT RELATED IN ANY WAY! Peach is Princess Peach Toadstool. Daisy is Daisy! END OF DISCUSSION!

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2001, 05:39:51 PM »
We know that Frostibite.  Toadstool is Toadstool, Daisy is Daisy, and leave this board now!

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2001, 06:57:37 PM »
Let's keep this friendly, Todd.

Edited by - frostbite on 12/20/2001 4:59:33 PM

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2001, 10:16:36 PM »
The way I see it, the Princess' first name is Peach and her last name is Toadstool, making her full name Princess Peach Toadstool. It seems like the US gave Peach her last name, and Bowser his first name.

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2001, 11:00:10 AM »
in the future mario marrys marion and there son carries on his fathers legacy.

Print