Print

Author Topic: SUPER MARIO RPG HELP!!!  (Read 4729 times)

« on: June 15, 2000, 11:07:30 AM »
Hey, for the game Super Mario RPG on SNES, I've noticed that every time I go to sites to look for clues, they mention how you can get stuff if you sleep in the Nimbus Land hotel w/ a "Dream Pillow". What's a "dream pillow" and how can I get one? Thanks.
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2000, 11:50:26 AM »
When you talk to the inn manager in Nimbus Land, after you say you want to sleep, you can plunk down an additional 30(?) coins to sleep on the Dream Pillow that night. You get funny random dreams, but you only get an item if you get the dream that has Toad saying he's really a monster. Then you wake up and Toad's there. Mario gets all freaked out, and Toad gives him an ultra-rare Red Esscence which is used in battle on one person to gain 3 turns of invincibility! The only other place you can find Red Esscences are in some invisible ? blocks.

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2000, 05:59:36 PM »
Thanx :)
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

Print