Print

Author Topic: Anyone who calls her Peach is a n00b...  (Read 4732 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2002, 07:09:30 PM »
Her title is Princess Peach Toadstool. Like Mario's might be Super Mario Mario, and so on. Her actual name is Peach Toadstool. Her friends might call her "Peach", or "Miss Thang!" (joking). Mario would call her "Peach". In a formal letter, like in SM64, she would sign it "Princess Toadstool", but because it was to Mario she would add "Peach", ya know? I don't have 56794567 thousand web sites proving this, I just think it makes more sense. This argument is about the same as "Why couldn't they call it Super Luigi Bros. for once?" Eh? "Mario Luigi" and "Luigi Luigi"...?

Guess I'm a n00b. Sounds like hacker talk to me. You're a "l33t h4ck3r"... lol.

Arrivederchi!

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2002, 05:25:43 AM »
Nah. We can get all silly about what her REAL name is and stuff in the Mushroom Kingdom, but this is getting off the point.

I am talking about why her name was changed in the REAL WORLD. Shigeru not liking the name Toadstool and changing it. This is what happened. I don't care about these Mushroom Kingdom theories, I just want it back the way it was in the good old days.

Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"
Cheers,

Matt

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2002, 06:55:45 AM »
     It's better this way! How would you like to spell out Princess Toadstool every time you refer to her in the story board? It would be alot of misspent time! In the games her name world be longer than everyone elses! I think it's better this way. You can still call her that if you want. But you shouldn't call people noobs for calling her Peach. It's alot faster to type, it still sounds cute, it's shorter, and it's the new generation of Mario. So stop this argument...please. Her name is Peach Toadstool! They have the Princess for respect! Since she is a Princess. So stop this.....please.

(MagiKoopa+spelling change to Magic+The 120 Power Stars from SM64=MagicKoopa120!)

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2002, 08:42:12 PM »
I wouldn't mind so much but Nintendo are trying their HARDEST to pretend the name Toadstool never existed. This is wrong. No respect for the history and all that.

Cheers,

Matt

Cheers,

Matt

Print