Print

Author Topic: He Told  (Read 7235 times)

« on: February 16, 2002, 10:41:22 PM »
That ****er super yoshi guy you know the leader of the gay parade told his mom (no offense to Dezzer)Now as you can tell i am scarred and shaking non stop. just in case you cant tell I am the king of sarcasim and as Frostbite Said This might be good-bye all though I will return.

Just to make this much clear Ya all are cool except that super yoshi [bundle of sticks].

------------------------------
It is amazing what bordom does to you.
What has it done to you?
originalmtre@yahoo.com
www.geocities.com/originalmtre/
Sign da Guest book
Loyal Member since
   10/14/2001

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2002, 10:52:56 PM »

What has it done to you?
originalmtre@yahoo.com
Sign da Guest book
Loyal Member since
   10/14/2001

Edited by - OriginalMTRE on 2/16/2002 8:53:48 PM

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2002, 10:53:07 PM »
238th and supposedly last post so my final words are
1. Frostbite and Grimsack are cool.
2. whoever sig said I like bacon was cool
3. Super yoshi 7175 is Gay
4. DCEMULATION.COM for emulation needs
5. Deezer is cool
6. Ya all are cool.
7. I dont care if you dont miss me but if you do the felling is the same.
8. And I to like bacon.

What has it done to you?
originalmtre@yahoo.com
Sign da Guest book
Loyal Member since
   10/14/2001

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2002, 09:18:42 PM »
I like Bacon to!!!!!!I like it with eggs better.
*licks lips*
Hello.

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2002, 09:27:51 AM »
Lol you must mean me. Bacon all the way!!!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2002, 09:44:09 AM »
What did I do to you Idiot! I dont care what you say say it they are words thanks for sticking up for me everyone(carsatic no one did)

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2002, 09:45:11 AM »
Its good to see you go you are missed by 0 people too bad.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2002, 09:47:31 AM »
You dont have proov im gay your just mad becuase I hate and ran off GrimSack the biggest jerk of all time! Im not gay I can easeily tell you are and want attention so you make fun of me they are words I dont care try as you or anyone else might im staing put here!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2002, 09:48:37 AM »
For your information I dont have a mom so how can I tell?

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2002, 12:59:56 PM »
Oh really? Then how were you incubated?

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2002, 02:04:12 PM »
Just exactly what did you tell?  And OriginalMTRE is cooler than Super Yoshi.  Although I didn't think much of Grimsack after he called me names, but I don't mind Frostbite, even though his theories don't have sense.  So Super Yoshi, I would say something rather offensive to you, but I might get in trouble too!

OriginalMTRE missed by 99% of the people!

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2002, 03:17:39 PM »
you will be missed, friend

do i have to put HIM in my sig too now?
and frostbite?
i don't miss grimsack <never knew him either>

i miss frostbite and now YOU'RE gone too :O(

jeez...can't we all just get along?

i know! why don't we say something positive about the last person to post?  it will be a good way to be nice and get along
i'll start...the last person to post was todd begin
something positive about todd is he asks good NICE things about people..like about the first game we played or first mario memories
here's to you todd begin :O)

and goodbye originalmtre

in memory of that marble mouthed superclownman...0-/<):
___
''dig it, cats and kittens''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2002, 06:37:39 PM »
first off, um..a good thing about cable04 is that he puts those of us who are in a better place in his signature.......

now then! what did super yoshi do??!! AND GET THE HELL OFF HIS BACK BEFORE I BEAT YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH A FRIGGIN CLUB!!!!!!man!cant people just lay off??!!it seems i am the only one who doesnt hate super yoshi and appreciates what he does!!!!!if anyone reading this does, you've never stood up for him!!!!!I HAVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO!!! he stood up for me when i first arrived, so im gonna stand up for him!!!and COME ON!I DIDNT WANT TO BRING IT UP, BUT HE EVEN ADMITTED TO US ALL THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE A MOM!!would you like to be in that situation??!!i sure as hell wouldn't!!!!!!im surprised super yoshi isnt suicidal after taking all this heat from everyone!!!i know people who would have done it by now!!!so PLEASE stay off his back, or you'll have ME to face...doesn't seem much now, but wait till you see me in reality.....it seems i am the only person who considers super yoshi a friend!!SO BACK UP, **** OFF, OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!!!!!

sorry, alot of this was unnecessary threatening and cursing, but it just got me SO DARN MAD!!

im standing in super yoshi's corner and i may be the only one to do so, EVEN IF I HAVE TO TAKE THE CRITICISM OF YOU ALL FOR BEING THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL STAND UP FOR SUPER YOSHI!!!!!IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS, THEN COME ON!!!

i hate having to say stuff like that, but i HAVE TO GET IT OUT!!!i had more, but im going to save my rage for a few other things....

until next time, STAY OFF OF SUPER YOSHI'S BACK!!!!!!

DOES ANYONE PLAY STARCRAFT ON BATTLE.NET???WHAT IS YOUR SCREEN NAME???

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2002, 06:43:52 PM »
and Todd Begin, you were going to call super yoshi a B******???!!!THAT IS THE CHEAPEST, LOWEST, DIRTIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!OH HO HO...MY RAGE IS BUILDING UP AGAIN......STAY OUTTA MY FACE FOR A LITTLE WHILE........

DOES ANYONE PLAY STARCRAFT ON BATTLE.NET???WHAT IS YOUR SCREEN NAME???

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2002, 06:48:37 PM »
hey Super yoshi is cool and Gay isnt bad its just different so shut up grimsack sucked he only came to this bord to annoy people he didn't know anything about mario the only mario posts he made were to dis mario. if you like him, you dont like mario

hehehe money money money $$$$$$
hehehe money money money $$$$$$

Print