Print

Author Topic: ..... Grimshack is a hacker  (Read 6466 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2002, 03:41:51 PM »
MorbidPouch are you the famous grimsack because you have that little face thing he does in your sig

00boo : double o boo
 boos might be shy but they are always there......
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
visit my website at
http://00boo.tripod.com/00boo

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2002, 05:32:53 PM »
This board gets more intersting by the minute...

Eeeeettts a me! Baby Mario! Honk Honk Honk!

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2002, 08:12:49 PM »
thats why i like this forum

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
visit my website at

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2002, 02:01:59 PM »
 Interesting? Try immature.

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2002, 04:23:15 PM »
It's not immiture!!!!! It's interesting!!!! :P:P:P:P:P *sucks thumb*

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2002, 08:13:56 AM »
Whoa, hacking? Thats a load of bull if I ever heard one. Look, I don't have the cerebral functions required to figure out how to hack stuff. The only passwords ?I know are the ones for my e-mail and to get into my little sisters clubhouse.

ò¿ô
ò¿ô

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2002, 01:14:13 PM »
were you banned?

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
visit my website at

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2002, 04:26:42 PM »
Grimshack dont give us the sweet and inacent thing! i know its u!! look.... u have some twisted brain thing, or somting.... truth be told i dont care.... just stay away from us! You know what u did!..... and Super Yoshi, will the not fight for thy anore.... u know what Grimsack did.... stand up and fight, do not let him hinder your spirite, u are great... dont let scum like him thy from bringing out thy courage... belive in thy self my brother, and the evil lord will be brought down by us. He has many forms.... but in all he his evil, he has tricks and power that can not be stopped... or so he thinks. He knows not of the true power of the spirite, but just of the hatred of all creatures. Friends, come together to stop the dark lord before all hope is gone. His plans are great, even though he shows nothing.... he will rip apart the very foundations of our friendships and corupt the world... please, The dark lord can, must and will be stoped. We just must bound together and not hinder at his power, for we are greater then he is. He is weak at heart and would like no more then to crush us all from the insides out... bound together and fight with the power of good, and do not be afraid of the dark lord.... for we will triumth.

P.S. thanks to JRR Tolkien for writting the lord of the rings and teaching me how to talk like that.

CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2002, 04:55:00 PM »
Look red_yoshi you must be a lttle sick!!! GrimSack may be a littlr dirfent and sometimes not to mice but a hacker is out of all our leauges!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!
Should I put something here?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2002, 05:56:32 PM »
Here's what I think he meant to say....

"Grimshack dont give us the sweet and innocent thing! I know it's you!! Look, you have some twisted brain thing, or something... Truth be told I dont care, just stay away from us! You know what you did!Super Yoshi, wilt thee not fight for thy-self anymore.... You know what Grimsack did, stand up and fight. Do not let him hinder your spirit, you are great, don't let scum like him stop thee from bringing out thy courage, believe in thy self my brother, and the evil lord will be brought down by us. He has many forms, but in all he is evil, and has tricks and power that can not be stopped, or so he thinks. He knows not of the true power of the spirit, but only of the hatred of all creatures. Friends, come together to stop the dark lord before all hope is gone. His plans are great, even though he shows nothing. He will rip apart the very foundations of our friendships and corupt the world. Please, the dark lord can, must and will be stoped. We just must be bound together and not be hindered by his power, for we are greater then he. He is weak at heart and would like no more then to crush us all from the insides out. Bind together and fight with the power of good, and do not be afraid of the dark lord, for we will triumph.

P.S. thanks to JRR Tolkien for writting the lord of the rings and teaching me how to talk like that."

Maybe you should go back and re-read those books, or maybe an English book on the side, eh?

Edited by - Black Mage on 3/26/2002 3:58:43 PM

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2002, 06:04:47 PM »
im really really really really sorry Grimsack........ i well..... i thought u had taken over Super Yoshi and some other people, but it was just Super Yoshi's coisin. Im really really sorry. .... please forgive me

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2002, 10:40:30 AM »
i always wanted to talk to grimsack

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
visit my website at

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2002, 08:34:03 PM »
No I was never banned.
I went to drivers ed and got my permit.

Print