Print

Author Topic: Who are they?  (Read 3656 times)

« on: June 25, 2000, 07:34:32 AM »
I don't have an N64 System and there are some characters I don't know.
who are they? in what game I can see them?
Waruigi
Wart(Is it Birdo?!)
Geno(I playied SMRPG but I didn't get far to see him)
and that's it. please tell me!
Ori Porath

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2000, 09:14:29 AM »
Wart is the enemy boss in "Super Mario Bros. 2."  Unfortunately, he has not appeared in a game since.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2000, 10:48:29 AM »
Birdo is a pink Yoshi-ish egg-spitting boss in SMB 2.  Originally, Birdo was a boy who thinks he's a girl, but Birdo's just female now.

Waruigi's first appearance is Mario Tennis on the N64.  He's the same relation to Luigi as Wario is to Mario: evil twin (or possibly longlost cousin).  He looks like luigi in purple overalls and with a Wario-like nose and moustache.

Geno is the a messenger from the Star Road in Super Mario RPG.  He's a spirit who possesses a little boys doll, named Geno.  Geno looks like Pinnochio.

Wart is a big fat toad (not a _Toad_, just an ordinary toad) who takes control of Subcon, the land of dreams in SMB2.  Not a whole lot unlike Bowser, Wart spits bubbles instead of fireballs.

Anyone else?
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2000, 11:34:56 AM »
Geno... that isn't his real name mind you, but he's a doll, but he really is a spirit from Star Road that took over a doll named Geno to get the Star Pieces back and help Mario... he went back to Star Road at the end of SMRPG, leaving his doll vessel behind.

Waluigi is Wario's brother and Luigi's evil twin in Mario Tennis 64 and perhaps in other games to come (GBA anyone?)... (He's also Rain Booster's boyfriend in my fics.... Rain is my own charecter BTW...)

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2000, 03:12:29 AM »
alright, thanks.
Ori Porath

Print