Print

Author Topic: What's the WORST Mario game ever?  (Read 14235 times)

« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2000, 07:27:48 PM »
First off smb2 was the best

second the worst game in my taste would have to be Mario Bros. For the origanal atari.

I've played that game the graphics are horrable and the controlling is very bad.
Well thats my opinion . . . .  ^_^

Want mario secrets

E - mail me for secrets from any game
Want mario secrets

E - mail me for secrets from any game

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2000, 11:31:57 AM »
The worst Mario game I have ever played is Mario's Time Machine. First of all, it was educational. Second, I don't think Mario interacting with Franklin, Columbus, etc., would be right. And third, there is no use for jumping. The best part about the game(All of the game sucks anyway)was when you were surfing to a moment in history, collecting mushrooms.

(singing)Everybody's gone surrrrfffffing, surfing TMK!

Bowsa

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2000, 01:51:10 PM »
Anything made by Mindscape (Marios Missing,Marios Time Machine...)

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2000, 03:53:52 PM »
How can you say that smb2 was sucks?! It ws great! better than SM64! SM64 isn't related to Mario! and SML is horrible?! NO WAY! It's way better than SM64!
Ori Porath

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2000, 03:59:48 PM »
I agree.  "Super Mario Bros. 2" and "Super Mario Land" are good, just sub-par on a "Mario" scale.  Read my earlier post on the subject.  
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2000, 04:45:49 PM »
If you count Yoshis story that would be it.  I bought the game new for $20 then after a week sold it to funcoland for $20.  It was well worth selling too.

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2000, 06:26:11 PM »
I've never played "Yoshi's Story," but I have heard things about it, good and bad.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2000, 07:58:03 PM »
I would say that Mario is Missing AND SMB2 (the doki doki one!) are the worst excuse for ever being played on a nes!

>^-^<  Meowth!   uh No! Im Bowser...*sinister laughing*
Happy? IMPOSTER...I Never Use H word!!!
"Welcome to a Game Guy Minigame! First i must take all you coins! (-X Coins) Ok We''re Off to the Game Guy Game Room! So hang on tight because it''s going to be a rough ride!"~ Sheesh! I gotta stop playing the Shyguy Games!!

Print