Print

Author Topic: Something Interesting...  (Read 5150 times)

« on: August 14, 2002, 11:56:41 PM »
Well, not really, but who cares? It's one in the morning and I'm bored! Anyway...the reason for this new thread, is b/c I was wondering if ANYONE out there was actually ready to go back to school? I'm not! What-ever happened to summer? I'll be starting 10th grade at my high-school, how about y'all?
I like cheese!

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2002, 08:57:47 AM »
*Sigh* Going to High School. Freahmen. Whee. Watch me get beat up and not care.

I hate you.

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2002, 11:34:13 AM »
oh yeah, im going to highschool too, yep im going to be a freshmen too. is this how it goes? freshmen-sophmore-junior-senior, right?
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2002, 01:12:29 PM »
I was a freshman last year, and no one beat ME up. They said I was too defenseless.

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2002, 02:43:36 PM »
Summer isn't even halfway through in England. Wohoo! The sun shines!
Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2002, 03:01:49 PM »
Summer? You mean the season? I doubt that.

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2002, 11:09:32 PM »
Yep, that's the order! :) I didn't get beat up last year too! Probably b/c I had a lot of senior friends! :)
I like cheese!

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2002, 12:23:49 AM »
i never got beat up ether but only because i just gave any 1 that bugged me the evil eyes and b/c of that i didnt have many freinds."sniff,sob im so lonly"

So theres sonic running at full speed blue blur right behind him he remembers that he left his chili dog at the hot dog stand so he runs back and all he sees is the blur in his face he finds his way out and a poll shows up out of no where and so sonic is left with a long red mark going straight down his face
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2002, 10:19:41 AM »
No one will beat ME up when I go to school because I'm going into 8th grade. Even though I'm the youngest in the class, (I'm only twelve)I'm still just about the tallest in the class. Heh heh heh...

Kai

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2002, 12:32:18 PM »
I can't wait to get back to school. I mean it just started getting good, maybe people will call me names but they won't beat me up. I go back to high school in 2 weeks on Wednesday. There's only one problem, I got my G.C.S.E's to start with. Plus I got to back as there's this girl I fancey.

-----------------------
-LET IT RIP! (beyblade)
-------------------------
-Dude, I Rock! (Medabots)

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2002, 02:26:55 PM »
You STILL fancy Jess? Duane, get over her. She's a snob!

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2002, 10:44:01 PM »
Here's a few reasons why I'll get beat up:

I have only around 10 friends.(many reasons for that, i'm an antisocial and very untrustworthy of others.)

I have probably over 100 enemies(Some arn't much of ones, but they still hate me, I have almost every group against me.)

While a lot of people are going to diffrent high schools. That's going to bring the other schools on my ass. Whee.

I hate you.

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2002, 01:24:08 PM »
Oh, come on! I probably have less friends than you, and twice as much enemies, and the only reason I got even close to being beat up was because I bothered them. No one cares if you only have 10 friends.

-------

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2002, 05:51:59 PM »
I'm not saying you have to. Maybe in your world, some people let you go. But with me, no one does. Enough said. i don't care if you care or not. I'm just stating what goes on. That's it.

I hate you.

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2002, 09:35:32 PM »
No one beat me up cause I had connections to the so called "Popular Kids" And because they couldnt stuff me in a locker...to roung and the lockers are SO Small!

Break me...I dare you.
Break me...I dare you.

Print