Print

Author Topic: Mario Golf trouble  (Read 5860 times)

« on: July 17, 2000, 09:41:23 AM »
Does anyone know how to unlock Bowser and DK in Mario Golf?

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2000, 10:51:37 AM »
Hey, I feel your pain. I never used to know this iether. To get Bowser, you must first earn Mario as a charecter. Now, go to get charecter mode. Y ou will be facing Bowser! Just beat him and you can use him as a charechter! to unlock DK just get all of the stars in ring shot mode. Its that simple!!

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2000, 02:36:19 PM »
Thanks

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2000, 12:18:13 PM »
Actually, all but the final stages of Ring shot to get DK, and I've done it.  Mario's real hard to get, harder than Harry...who knows how hard Bowser will be...^_^ Mario Golf 64 is harder than Mario Kart 64!

Tanooki 5 ^_^

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2000, 11:19:19 AM »
Bowser's a total pain. I was able to beat him using Donkey Kong. I now have all the characters minus Metal Mario. (I already know how to get him, it's just near impossible.)

"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)
-----------------------------
"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)

"That''s called cheating. Last I heard, it was against the rules." -Me

CodeHunter64
Leader of the CodeHunters

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2000, 04:47:03 PM »
 How Many Birdie Badges do you guys have? I have 97. I have no life.

Mario 4 eva

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2000, 06:42:08 PM »
I got all the Badges in Toad Highlands through Yoshi's Island. I have one or two in the other courses (each).

-----------------------------

"That''s called cheating. Last I heard, it was against the rules." -Me

CodeHunter64
Leader of the CodeHunters

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2000, 11:41:43 AM »
I have only 76 birdie badges, and I still have no life.

Top 3 people that need to exist in the real world:
Luigi (AKA The Man) and Ryoko & Washu from Tenchi Muyo!

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2000, 06:08:08 PM »
To get Donkey Kong, you have to get at least 30 stars in the Ring Shot mode.  To get Bowser, you will have to progress through the get Character Mode until you finally get to him.  I was able to complete every mode with Peach.  Tourament, Ring shot.  Facing against Bowser with Peach was tough!  I have a 1-1 win-loss stat with him.

"Peachy" he he. :-)
"Peachy" he he. :-)

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2000, 09:33:54 PM »
<bows to Ryoko before walking into the forum> The main person I use is Maple, although recently I have beaten the game with Plum.  She may suck in drive power, but I can turn around and do something else while I'm hitting the ball.  In other words, she has a WIDE shot margin.  We are talking WIDE here.  Try getting buried in sand with anyone else.  Plum can get the ball out with almost any club.  Well, gotta get back to Mario Tennis...my main chars are Waluigi and Daisy.

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2000, 02:10:03 AM »
Hold your nose and spin around three times while drinking a glass of water and balancing a WHOLE Nintendo 64 console on your head without killing yourself.

HEY! It worked for me!!!

I like to use Luigi and occasionally I randomly pick other characters. Send me a message using Yahoo! Messeneger (Insectice).

I can't DK either. I've got Bowser and Maple but I want DK and Metal Mario. Hey, how do you get Metal Mario???

KP_Manager
Manaager of KOOPA PARK

Come play a round of golf at KOOPA PARK.
www.geocities.com/insectice
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Print