Print

Author Topic: I had a strange Mario dream  (Read 20502 times)

« on: July 22, 2000, 06:15:29 PM »
Last night I had a dream that I was playing Super Mario Bros for Nes, and I hit a Goomba. Mario did the usual fly off the screen thing. Suddenly, the screen flashed and Need New Mario flashed on the screen. I reached out to touch the screen, and fell in. I hit the ground, and I was in Mario Land!!I ran through the usual levels doing the best I can.I finally got to level 8-8. When I got to Bowser, he told me that I will die and ... i killed him before he could finish!!! I came to Peach and she said that I will die and ressurect as Super Mario!! That was a strange dream, I hope I have another one!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2000, 03:46:47 PM »
I had a dream the other night that I was playing "Super Smash Bros." and Kai from "Lexx" was one of the selectable characters!  Only, the graphics were so bad you could barely tell it was him.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2000, 05:40:19 PM »
I had a strange dream where I was playing something that seemed like a cross between SMRPG (it had the same battles) and Mario 64 (it was a free-roaming type game). I seemed to be in someplace resembling the Land's End desert. Also, I had Luigi in my party. I am not making this up.

"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)
-----------------------------
"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)

"That''s called cheating. Last I heard, it was against the rules." -Me

CodeHunter64
Leader of the CodeHunters

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2000, 06:59:35 PM »
no offense but i really don't think anyone cares about your dreams

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2000, 12:17:16 PM »
I had one where in SMB, the Goombas were Tickle-Me-Elmos. Weird, huh?

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2000, 04:12:06 PM »
I had a dream once about SMB 3 that gave me a solution to a puzzle in the game. It revealed where the third warp whistle was. When I tested It out and I actually found the thrid warp whistle where it was in my dream I got creeped out and I saved and turned it off. Spooky.
Vipers Attack!
Vipers Attack!

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2000, 04:36:37 PM »
I had a Zelda dream where four girls, Malon, Ruto, Zelda, and Saria were talking. After I awoke I cried that Saria was gonna die after I would turn adult. I wasn't very wrong... I also had a weird SM64 dream. Two actually. One was of my own "SM642: Peach's Castle" It was beautiful, fun, just too fun to describe, and it would make a wonderful game. And in SM64, I dreamt the final battle would be a big courador with clocks being thrown at me. (Game Boy Donkey Kong,  similar) I died.

-Sincerely,
Luigi_Link

Y!M: Cameron_Tidd_1998
AIM: ctidd1
MSNM: Luigi_Link@hotmail.com
-Sincerely,
Luigi_Link

Y!M: Cameron_Tidd_1998
AIM: ctidd1
MSNM: Luigi_Link@hotmail.com

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2000, 04:02:27 AM »
Cobra Commander, can you tell me where the 3rd Warp Whistle is?

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2000, 12:01:45 PM »
While I was on vacation, I had yet another Mario dream (I had quite a few in Mario dreams: not SMB2)
In the dream, there was a brand spankin new Mario brothers Movie (Live action, but GOOD, or BETTER Depending on your opinion) and Nintendo Power announced that in honor of the new movie, they were giving out the code on a secret level that was from the movie. So I went and played it, and I remeber seing Mario running through one of the halls (Basement maybe?), and then the "camera" switched to show me holding the controller all excited. Now if Only I could remeber that code...

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2000, 03:57:20 PM »
Last night, I had a dream that I was at a friend's house (we were still friends in the dream, in real life I've hated him for years) and I was playing this really crummy game on this really crummy system he had.  I told him I didn't like playing "heathen (non-Nintendo) systems," then he showed me that it was the new "Azimuth" a joint venture between Nintendo and Sega, and I didn't know what to think.  Then the alien from "Alien 3" burst in the room, and killed him, and came after me, but I trapped it behind a door, and me and Sam Raimi had to blow up the ship.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2000, 06:19:22 PM »
I dreamed i was mario and fell down a canyon and it turned out to be a secret warp to mario's dream castle.:)

"Ain't no place in super mario land"(WTMK)

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2000, 06:21:33 PM »
I had a Ghostbusters dream a while back, but
Wario was in it. He had a fire hose that
shot out ghost water, killing the ghosts. Of
course, Scooby-Doo marred the dream by
copying Wario's tactic, but The Busters and
Wario showed him, Scrappy, and Shaggy. It
even got the theme right!

Yeah, I know it's not Mario, but it's Wario*!

*I like Wario.

BANG YOUR HEAD!
BANG YOUR HEAD!

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2000, 09:27:05 PM »
i had a dream that i didn't really care about your dreams.. weird, huh?
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2000, 02:28:09 PM »
I had a dream you died after I kicked you off
a cliff for mouthing off to people.

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE!

BANG YOUR HEAD!
BANG YOUR HEAD!

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2000, 03:26:56 PM »
Okay. I had a weird dream once too. Well, it wasn't really a dream, but more of a premonition. (Seeing into the future.) Spooky! Yeah! I know!! Anyway, I was walking around in circles one day, trying to remember what I was going to do, when a thought came to mind. I was thinking of what the ending would look like, once I beat the big boss on SMRGP. Well, being a person who usually follows their dreams, (only I was awake) I tried beating the big boss. Now before I finish, I want to tell you what the vision looked like.
      The vision showed all the characters and enimies and such from the games, in a big parade, and they were all happy and what not! So, when I beat the big boss on SMRPG, there was the vision I saw. (Well, not exactly, but close enough.) I thought that that was super nifty!
I like cheese!

Print