Print

Author Topic: daisy waluigi's girlfreind!?!?!?  (Read 9490 times)

« on: April 30, 2003, 07:40:44 PM »
recently nintendo said that "waluigi's only weakness is his love for daisy." daisy! daisy!?!?! I thought daisy was luigi's girlfreind! does anybody else have any other news?
"elmo knows where you live"

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2003, 08:16:29 PM »
It's part of the whole Luigi-Waluigi rivalry.  Waluigi loves Daisy, but Daisy doesn't love Waluigi.  Daisy only loves Luigi.  So Waluigi is jealous of Luigi.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2003, 08:19:44 PM »
Where did it say that?  ...I actually, I've been kinda speculating on that... Here's a theory of mine...

Ever wonder WHY Waluigi hates Luigi so much?  ...Could it possibly be over Daisy...? Every recent game that she's appeared in, he has also. If the rumors are true about Luigi and Daisy, then perhaps Waluigi has an obsession with her and is trying to win her affection, and competing with Luigi for her, although he'd never admit it...

Creepy if all my theories perhaps are true...

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2003, 11:52:18 PM »
Whoa I never knew this! I thought Luigi disliked Waluigi because...uhh....well anyway if your theory is correct sapphira,then...you think its the same with Mario & Wario!!!??? Like Mario & Wario fight over Peach?!

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2003, 07:09:59 AM »
Naw. Wario's just obsessed with money and riches. But Mario and *Bowser* on the other hand...

(Actually, I started looking into this Waluigi/Daisy theory since Mario Party 4, in looking with his interactions with her in the intro. Very subtle (in fact barely hinted), but, yes, there.)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/1/2003 6:20:06 AM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2003, 09:38:15 AM »
Well actully I got this from gamers.com that said "daisy has gone to the dark side with wario and waluigi" and on nintendo power (ithink it was) on waluigi's profile it said that "his only weakness is his love for daisy." But as why the reason waluigi hates luigi gamers also said it's because luigi's always been number 2 and waluigi always wanted to be... Or maybe it has too do with when waluigi and luigi were kids (like the mario and wario comics).
"elmo knows where you live"

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2003, 06:52:47 PM »
Yeah the start of MP4s got a Waluigi & Daisy shot...Daisys gone to the darkside with Wario & Waluigi....lolololololololololol!!!!!!!!

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2003, 02:40:34 PM »
Allright. a few things. Nintendo has NEVER said that Daisy was luigi's girlfriend. That comes from the movie. Nor have they said that peach was mario's girfriend. we assume that.
That said, waluigi can love whoever he wants, but that doesn't mean she loves him.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2003, 11:17:41 AM »
Maybe you could just wait or use your imagination. But I seriously dought that luigi and daisy are dating. But, its nintendo.
Break me...I dare you.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2003, 12:20:05 PM »
The RUMORS about Luigi and Daisy ARE official, though, even though they haven't actually confirmed it. (See Daisy Trophy in SSBM.)

Usually official rumors in the Mario Universe are based on some sort of truth (like the rumors the townies hear in Paper Mario). So that's why I've always assumed Daisy and Luigi are together (though they're probably keeping it secret). Plus I think they make a cute couple. ^_~

But notice that I said *IF* the rumors are  true, then that's why Waluigi...blah blah blah and so forth.

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2003, 08:43:09 PM »
One thing I'd like to point out, though: The SSBM trophy files are FULL of errors.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2003, 08:50:32 PM »
True, true. But their errors were FACTS, not rumors. Rumors are neither true nor false until proven so. Until then it's just hearsay and gossip. But the fact that the rumor WAS mentioned put it into everyone's minds (at least more).

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2003, 08:53:19 PM »
Huh? The errors are facts? Then why are the details wrong when referencing facts in other games?
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2003, 09:05:35 PM »
The errors were MADE in the facts. Sorry  :)

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2003, 09:07:34 PM »
Umm... Okay then.
That was a joke.

Print