Print

Author Topic: Role Play begins! (everyone in the RPG read)  (Read 30381 times)

« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2000, 09:00:46 PM »
Shyguy has finally gotten out of the rubble. For lack of something else to do he limps into the forest. He enters just as Bowser hits the tree. "My lord!" he cries "I'm glad to see you! Please forgive me for not being able to give you the cheese that you requested. I am here follow your cmmands."

« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2000, 10:12:11 PM »
OOC: Sorry I'm late. I was on vacation...

IC: Lemmy stumbled out of bed, wondering why he ever let Ludwig prepare his medicine.

"Well, at least I'm cured, mushroom fever stinks."
 He slowly walked into the main hall...
"WHAAAT HA-HA-HAPPENED?!"

"Golden mario bros. blew up kamek and koopa paratroopa is general of the mushroomian army"ludwig said, waking from his nap on the royal throne.

Lemmy quickly rented a SurfShell and glided off where a spikey told him Bowser would be.

coocoo, coocoo, coco?
Zamek, Leader of the Blair Kamek Project

« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2000, 10:23:39 PM »
Lemmy finally got to the warzone.
"This is stupid. By the looks of it, Bowser is trying to invade the mush... WHAAAAA!?!"
Lemmy suddenly took in the full intensity of the situation.
"Woah... if I didn't know better, I'd swear that those things in the sky look like the Mario Bros. ..."

"Shy #38558... What are you doing here without a slingshot?"

OOC: (Thats your army codename, Shy-guy!)

coocoo, coocoo, coco?

« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2000, 10:47:05 PM »
the goomba started taking all of the coins and mushrooms from the kingdom. Oh my god, its jynx. train me in the art of combat pllleeeaaassseee, said the mushroom person. ummmm hehe not now, and the goomba ran off to bowser. bowser should be pleased with me now and scurried into the forest. not realizing he still had the costume on

« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2000, 10:47:13 AM »
Shyguy replies to Lemmy. "Sir, I was ordered to buy cheese by Lord Morton before this battle. I didn't think a slingshot was necessary! That reminds me, what's going on?"

« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2000, 11:04:58 AM »
Lakitu is bitten by a snake and gets a rare disease called Yoster Box. He had 25 hours to find a cure. So he goes to Mushroom Kingdom.
Dude....

« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2000, 01:41:38 PM »
OOC: Sorry Super Mario, I guess I went a little too far that time.

IC: Wario & Boo walked into the Valley of Kamek. Volcanos erupted all around them. The ground was black with volcanic ashes. Not one Koopa could be seen. "Ahh, home sweet home!" exclaimed Boo. Wario rolled his eyes. "Don't tell me that Kamek took ALL the Koopas from the valley for his army?" asked Wario. "Yes, sadly." replied Boo. Wario laughed. "Shut up." grumbled Boo. "Hey Wario, why are we here anyway?" "Before I tell you, you must promise to keep this a secret, ok?" asked Wario. "No problem." answered Boo. "Ok then, I'm here to destroy the Koopa Kids." "But Why? There's noth..." Wario looked at Boo. "Yes, there's something wrong with them. Since Bowser has been defeated, one or all of the Koopa Kids will reign the Koopas. Kamek has been sent to distract the Mario Brothers so they can't interfere with the Kid's plans. This is why I'm here. Ok?" asked Wario. "Yeah sure, no problem." replied Boo. "Even if the Mario brothers defeat Kamek, they still have to deal with the evil in Yoshi's Island." exclaimed Wario. "What evil?" questioned Boo. Wario did not answer.

The two were starting to walk downhill into the heart of the valley. The wind was blowing east, bringing a warm and stuffy air. Wario noticed this. "Let's get up on high ground, so we can breathe better." said Wario. The two turned right and started to climb up the steep and rocky slope. About 20 minutes later, they reached the top. They looked across the valley and saw a sea of lava that seemed to strech for miles. Little islands of black rock popped up here and there. Far away in the distance, a tall structure could be seen. "Ahh, Bowser's Keep! I guess that's our destination." exclaimed Boo. Wario actally was ignoring Boo, trying to figure out a safe way across the sea. "We have to figure out a way across this." he said. Boo thought for a moment. "Perhaps I could...carry you across it." suggested Boo. Wario looked at Boo. "What? Are you insane? I'm too heavy!" "Wait, lemme try. Maybe you're not heavy as you think you are." Wario gave Boo a mean look. "Hey buddy, I know how much I weigh!" "Yes, and it is very sad indeed." answered Boo. While the two were arguing, a sound could be heard behind. The sound of a cannonball. It flew and exploaded right next to Wario. Wario and Boo looked up and saw a Koopa Airship right above them. "Trespassers! I order you to surrender to me, Iggy Koopa!" Wario got a box out of his pocket and opened it up. It was a spring. Wario jumped on the spring and he flew right up to the Airship. Boo followed him. The two landed on the main deck. Wario & Boo prepared to be attacked by Koopas. "Haha, foolish Wario, no one is here!" laughed Iggy. "Why are you here?" asked Wario. "Oh, I desided to stay here instead of going with Kamek. Anyway, surrender to me and I might take you peacefully to Roy." persuaded Iggy. "Nah, I don't want to surrender." replied Wario. Iggy threw fireballs at him, but Wario easly dodged them. Just when Iggy was about to shoot another fireball, Boo came up from behind and pushed Iggy out of his shell. "Ahh, poor defenceless Koopa." Exclaimed Boo. "You...you...traitor!" shouted Iggy in anger. Wario pucshed Iggy off the Edge of the Airship. "Well well, that was fun." said Boo. "Sure was." answered Wario as he made his way to the control room.

The untold agent is among you.
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2000, 02:44:36 PM »
"I don't really know what happened. Ludwig informed me id had something to do with Golden Paratroopas. Say, why is Bowser in a Judgem's cloud? And where's Kamek?"exclaimed lemmy. Just then a large Spiny ran into him. He yelled in anger as he threw the Spiny into a Toad beside him.

"Koopling down!"Lemmy heard in the back of his head as he was putting on his spiked shell."Oh, no! Iggy!" He drop-kicked his spiked shell into another Toad, ran to his airship, and flew off to "The valley of Da Koopas."(Morton's name for it)

coocoo, coocoo, coco?

« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2000, 03:20:51 PM »
"Wait for me my Lord!!!" cries Shyguy. Lemmy didn't hear. Shyguy attempted to keep up but was having trouble. He cought up to the airship just as it begins to start up. He tries to grab onto the anchor and manages to get his robe cought on it. The anchor raises into the ship. "Oh ****!!!!!!!!!!" cries Shyguy as he is stuck on the side of the ship. "HHEEEELLLPPP!!!!!!!!!""

« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2000, 03:35:36 PM »
OOC: I'm so sorry but I have to leave, trip out of town without my laptop, you see.

coocoo, coocoo, coco?

Edited by - koko on 8/1/00 2:34:57 PM

« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2000, 03:39:22 PM »
 Iiiiimmmm OoooKKKkk. I said insanely.I stumbled from the tree.THere was a hole in the floor , and an army staring at me. to golden things in the sky were also staring at me. I slapped myself, and suddenly evaerything came into perspective."Why are all of you idiots here!!!" Your Koopa Troopa general sent us here, said the army. I didnt tell him to send you here!!!! Where Is He!!!!!!! I walked over to the hole, and saw Kamek. What is HE doing here?! He was leading us, the army said.
    Bury it.
    But.....
    BURY IT!!!!
    ok.
    I looked up to see what the two gold things were. MARIO!! LUIGI!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!

OOC: should we fight yet ( Bowser and army verse  Mario and Luigi)?

Mario 4 eva

« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2000, 05:34:11 PM »
Things have become more complicated. Koopa Paratroopa was still trying to figure it all out. 'Okay, so Bowser and the army and then... D`oh!' he frustatingly thought. Even for someone with Koopa Paratroopa`s intelligence it was hard to grapse. All he knew was that something must be done. Bowser must not find out that Koopa Paratroopa betrayed him. Kamek must not find out either. The Koopa Troop army must be defeated. By now, almost everyone from the Mushroom Kingdom was running into the battle. Koopa Paratroopa flew back to the kingdom, almost completely out of sight. Koopa Paratroopa, being former General of Bowser`s Amry, was a master at being camoflauged. Once in the kingdom, he found a little shop and ran in. The shop keeper jumped back at the sight of the Paratroopa.

"It`s alright," said Paratroopa as he left some money on the counter. He walked over to the wall and grabbed a suit hanging on the wall. A suit that any Koopa hadn`t seen since Super Mario World. Koopa Paratroopa then left the shop. The scared Mushroom walked over to the counter and counted the money. 'Hmm,' he thought, 'Exact paymend.'
Koopa ran through the Kingdom streets, putting on the suit. 'I hope this plan works.' He leaped into the air and flew back to the battle, fully in suit. He flew into the Mushroom army as he contracted his wings into his back. The Mushrooms were as surprised as ever to see....Mario in the army?!? But Mario was Golden in the sky!
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2000, 06:53:26 PM »
Mario glanced from Luigi to Kamek, who was laying on the ground. He floated over to Luigi, still glowing, and whispered,"Is he dead?". Luigi shrugged, not looking at Mario but staring at the crater Kamek had made in his fall.

Mario landed slowly at the edge of the crater, crossing his arms, landing and making he ground almost shake. His glowing golden eyes glared down at the what appeared to be a life-less Kamek. Luigi stayed in the air, surveying the grounds around him. Mario could then feel the Mushroom's power fading, and all at once dissapeared. Luigi landed as they both returned to normal size and status. Mario knew the Golden Mushroom's would appear somewhere else in Mushroom Land, where they could be called on when needed.

Mario turned around to see The Entire Koopa Army, and Bowser, ready to attack. Mario had to act fast. He knew in this Mushroom field many useful items had been buried by the ancient Mushroomians to be dug up when needed. He looked around quickly to find some ruffed up ground. Mario bent to a knee and dug out a small chest.

He opened it to find a faded, green cap, well worn with age. "This must be a Metal Cap!" thought Mario. Luigi had taken aware of the army behind him, and was ready to fight. Mario stood up, shoving the hat into his pocket and turning around to face what was there..

-Mario

Here we gooo!!!
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2000, 07:05:34 PM »
While Mario and Luigi were prepared to fight the army, Kamek slowly got up. 'It`ll take more than a cheap shot to destroy the world`s greatest MagiKoopa,' he conceitly thought. He turned around and waved his magic wand. A triangle, a circle, and a square flew from the wand and straight toward the Mario Brothers. Thinking fast, Mario-suit Koopa Paratroopa leaped into the air and jumped onto Kamek`s head. This hit made him curve his wand and the shapes flew into the air. They flew right over the Mario Brothers` and Bowser`s army`s heads. Everyone looked up at the shapes, and then at the seemingly revived hooded sorceror.
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2000, 07:10:21 PM »
Luigi took a deep breath as the Golden Mushroom wore off. This was it. If they lost, Mushroom Kingom would be destroyed. If they won, Bowser and the Koopa Tribe could dissapear forever. And, there was still the threat of the MagiKoopa, Kamek..

Luigi looked around. They were surrounded by an angry horde of Koopas and Goombas, as well as the king of them all. And the Super Mario Brothers had nothing.

Then, Luigi saw Mario slip something into his pocket.

Then, the army attacked.

With a deafening cry the Koopas and Goombas rushed towards them with spears, swords and many other tools of harmful purpose. Mario took no time at all, and ran into a Koopa Troopa with a strong shoulder. It flew back onto it's shell.

Suddenly, Luigi felt weight on him. A Koopa Paratroopa had latched onto his neck. But Luigi was quick. He slid under it and uppercutted it hard, sending it into the sky. Luigi saw Mario taking on 2 Goombas at once. Then, there was heat.

Bowser sent a stream of fire towards the Bros, frying some of his own men in the process. They both jumped out of the way with Mushroomian speed. Luigi spin kicked a Goomba into a tree, and Mario continously pounded away on any who tried to attack him.

And so, the fight went on.

But after a while, the Bros began to grow tired. Much of Bowser's army still remained.

It seemed all was lost. Bowser roared with laughter. But suddenly, there was a yell of rage, and a flash of pink. Bowser toppled onto his back with a growl of pain.

And on him, stood Princess Peach Toadstool.

The whole army stopped. They turned and looked. Bowser was out cold.

"Yeah, you-a did it!," Luigi yelled. He smiled. They had won.

But then, Luigi suddenly felt a sharp pain. It drove it's way through him, and Luigi watched as the tip of a spear ripped out of his stomach. He heard a sinister laugh, and saw Mario yell and explode into metal. Then, there was black.

-Luigi

OOC: im not dead..

I''m-a Luigi, number-a one!
Do my funky dance, Oy Oy Oy!

*does victory dance after SSB fight*

Print