Print

Author Topic: Paper Mario Predictions  (Read 2893 times)

« on: December 25, 2000, 01:44:36 PM »
Attention K-Mart Shoppers!

Post any and all Paper Mario predictions you have here, I wanna hear 'em!  (no posting if you've already played through it)

Personally, I'm thinking (hoping, too) that there's going to be some big, cool-looking baddies and end-bosses, and most importantly, a resurgence of hammer bros.  I'm also predicting that both Wario and the Koopa Kids will be left out. . . :[

Finally, I'd like to predict that this game will obtain underground-hit status, and, like Mario RPG before it, turns out to be one of the biggest surprises (in a positive way) on the system.

Now lets hear YOUR predictions! :D
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2000, 05:37:47 PM »
Man, the topic that no one loved. . . :[

Ouch.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2000, 08:02:57 AM »
im predicting that even though that it looks like nintendo has the rights to all the original SMRPG characters, they don't. i say this because i was leafing through the latest issue of nintendo power at the store, and it talked about paper mario. none, i repeat NONE of the characters I read about were in SMRPG (exept mario, the princess and bowser). there are many simalarities, like the Star Rod, and the place called Star Haven, but nothing that was exactly the same. i don't recall seeing any of the characters from the first SMRPG. this may be because nintendo wanted a different storyline, but...well, maybe not.

the issue also told the basic storyline, but, unless you REALLY want me to, i wont spoil it for anyone.

~Formally daFunkster
~Formally daFunkster

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2000, 04:05:21 PM »
Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopas!  Plus Mallow.  Gotta have Mallow.

Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project
Mega 2

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2000, 05:41:09 PM »
I think it's going to be mucco spiffy, but hey, I'm just a Chocobo!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2000, 10:22:09 PM »
I heard that Mallow, Geno, Bowyer and the other 130 some-odd new characters in SMRPG will be left out because Square holds the rights, and Square isn't helping out this time.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2000, 11:55:46 AM »
That's too bad, I miss Mallow.  I hope "Paper Mario" adheres to my 21 points ("Mario 64" only qualifies for 6).

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2

Print