Print

Author Topic: Role Play begins! (everyone in the RPG read)  (Read 30192 times)

« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2000, 08:51:06 AM »
just then waligi found luigi but mario was with him so waligi chalenged mario to a game of mario tenis and thats how mario tenis began also

marios butt
marios butt

« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2000, 03:23:24 PM »
Ok, I think the Role Play has been invaded by stupid people. I think I will leave now...

The untold agent is among you.
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2000, 07:57:45 PM »
Koopa began to explain his plan, "Alright. We do the Star Wars thing. Boo and I`ll pretend we captured you guys. We`ll sneak past the entire Koopa army and we can get straight to Bowser." Mario, Luigi, and Wario thought about this plan."
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2000, 08:09:38 PM »
Lakitu flies back from vacation after finding the cure for Yoster Box and is relieved. Little did he know he'll have another chance to die when he got back.

Lakitu overhears the plan of Koopa Troopa and Mario, so he flies away to tell Bowser. Maybe there is hope for the army of Bowser.

All this time Lakitu is wondering if he'll get hurt...
Dude....

« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2000, 09:35:50 PM »
(OOC) is there two goombas cuz im a goomba and it seems webpro is to. is he a goomba too???

« Reply #110 on: August 08, 2000, 06:13:12 AM »
OOC:I'm going with what ironfoot said i quit please don't use boo anymore.

« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2000, 04:32:55 PM »
 I ran out from my hiding, hit a lamp fell out a window and into the lava.

OOC: I did this to end this story before it gets dumber.

Mario 4 eva

« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2000, 05:36:17 AM »
OOC: Actually Master at gaming, I am Super Goomba(Well, that's who I said I would be).
So anyway let's just say I'm Super Goomba and you're Goomba (Actually this rpg isn't as popular as it originally was.)

« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2000, 10:42:57 PM »
ooc: this story is getting nowhere. i think ill resign as goomba. ic:  goomba ran off with the money, became a millanaire, and no one heard of him again.  

« Reply #114 on: August 14, 2000, 08:52:31 AM »
This RPG has gotten pointless. It was fun, but many people here aren't expierienced enough in RPG to do it right.

My brother IRL (Super Mario) is resigning, and so am I.

Deezer, I hope you will please delete this thread, because I started it and I want to finish it.

I''m-a Luigi, number-a one!
Do my funky dance, Oy Oy Oy!

*does victory dance after SSB fight*

« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2000, 09:17:20 PM »
So, Bowser fell into the lava. Was he dead or was he waiting to strike again? Whatever happened, Bowser was gone for now, but he would be back to fight Mario in the future. The Mushroom people and the Mario brothers lived in properity and happiness. Koopa Paratroopa found a small house in the Mushroom Kingdom and now lives there.
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2000, 11:57:50 AM »
As for Wario, he returned to his usual rich self.

Wario resigns.

End of RPG.

The untold agent is among you.
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2000, 08:00:04 PM »
Yoshi, hover was battling the super feind Rinko. Darting and diving, Yoshi was grasping Rinko firmly by the neck.
"You fool! You say that I am evil, and that my people are evil, and must be stopped. But you yet you intend to kill all of us Rinkians?"
"I...I never looked at it that way."
Seizing the oppourtinity, Rinko wrestled his way free and drew his phaser. He began to fire madly at Yoshi, who inturn drew his light sabre and began to deflect the shots.
"I will not kill youl, because as you have said, that is not...very nice."
"I'm glad you see it my way."
Yoshi did a flying back jump kick, knocking Rinko into the void of which he had tried to seal Yoshi.
"However, I feel you should be punished for you crimes. You shall be sealed in here for three hundred years!" YOshi said smugly.
Rinko couldn't believe his eyes. He put his hands out, but imeaditly pulled back after the jolt of electricty surged through him.
"No, this can't be~"
"It is."
Rinko let out a roar of anger that stormed every molecule, every particle, everything that could possible hear or feal the vibrations.
He then did something Yoshi never thought anyone capable of- Rinko bent time and space around, bending and squeezing it into the vortex.
"My my my, tighter than a sardine can!"
"You...!"
Yoshi let out a war cry as Rinko realised both of them had lost every possible sense of thinking, and every sort of consiness.
The result was an all out intergalactic battle between a dinosaur and a super wizard.
Yoshi, however ended up being the victor after what seemed like hours of fighting, if not a century or two. Everyone was happy as everything became peachy again.
the end.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2000, 02:10:06 PM »
What a nice ending ha ha ha

« Reply #119 on: September 21, 2000, 02:51:12 PM »
one day after waligi came to wario with some juls wario was so greedy that he went on waligi and super ground pounded him waligi was hear for his money as wario lokked at him and found out he was brain washd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dadada the super mario brothers super story!!!!

marios butt
marios butt

Print