Print

Author Topic: Halloween Costumes  (Read 2614 times)

« on: August 14, 2000, 02:07:57 PM »
3 years ago I went out as Mario on Halloween. I had a rubber mask,(not the widely owned one, the more rare kind)suspenders,and, FOUR FINGERED RUBBER CARTOON CHARACTER GLOVES! I thought that was very cool. I went as him two years in a row. I went like that when I was ten, even though I knew people would make fun of me, I still went because I didn't care. This year I'm going as Nixon. V for Victory.

Vipers Attack!
Vipers Attack!

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2000, 10:17:11 PM »
This year, a friend of mind and I are going as Mario and Luigi. Although we are in our junior year of high school and will probably get laughed at, we don't care. In fact, it'll give Gibbo (my friend) a reason to go ape on a certain jerk. Said jerk constantly is bugging and making fun of Gibbo. But that's another story.

I'm going as Luigi and the only problem I can see with making the costume will be the hats. Any ideas?

-TurtleTek
www.extremesc.com/turtletek/beam

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2000, 10:22:39 AM »
Yeah I have an idea. If anyone in your family is good with sewing machines or hemming and stuff like that, ask them to make a hat. But, an easier way would be to find a green cap, cut out an oval and write a capital L on it and put it on the cap with glue or tape.

Vipers Attack!
Vipers Attack!

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2000, 05:33:14 AM »
Where did you get four-fingered gloves?

"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)

Edited by - CodeHunter64 on 8/16/00 4:34:40 AM
-----------------------------
"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)

"That''s called cheating. Last I heard, it was against the rules." -Me

CodeHunter64
Leader of the CodeHunters

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2000, 09:15:17 AM »
I got the gloves from this specialty store all about Halloween that is only in my mall for about a couple weeks.

Vipers Attack!
Vipers Attack!

Print