Print

Author Topic: The best "Mario" character!  (Read 19683 times)

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2000, 02:38:19 PM »
Ehhhh....it's a 3 coin toss, but here it goes:

1)Wario

2)Luigi

3)Johnny Jones

The untold agent is among you.
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2000, 07:09:00 AM »
the best i think is koopa paratropa!his appearance on super mario world is so cool!

matt gulley
kupopo!!!

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2000, 08:01:18 PM »
It has to be Yoshi. Even if your favorite is someone/thing else, how could you not like him/her at all?

-YOSHI :P
Woohoo.

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2000, 08:03:55 PM »
I prefer the "Super Mario Bros. 3" Koopa Troopas and Paratroopas, but, then again I prefer pretty much everything from "Mario 3" over pretty much everything else.  : )

Will somebody here settle an argument?  My brother insiste that the green Koopa Troopas in "Mario 3" look like budgies.  I don't see the resemblence, do you?
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2000, 08:16:31 PM »
What?  Are all you crazy?!  Luigi is the coolest!  He's taller than Mario, more youthful, not as fat, faster, and his name is alphabeticaly before Mario's!  It's also cool that you can play him on SMB DX.
But just so I don't go for the good guy, my favorite villan is, or are the Hammer Bros.

I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)

Edited by - MarioMasterDX on 6/7/00 7:18:17 PM
I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)(and SM64 )

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2000, 08:25:26 PM »
Duh!  The Big Boo is the coolest!  He's a ghost... and HE'S BIG!  He can boss around all the other boos.  Well I think he's cool, anyway.....

As a close second, I would pick the obscure Captain Syrup, the only Mario character besides Bowser to be a final boss in more than one game.
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2000, 08:42:50 PM »
Wario!  He's-a gonna win!

*unpacks suitcase, holds up Playstation*
How did this get in here?  Somebody's playing a prank on me!  Honestly, it's not mine!
*unpacks suitcase, holds up Playstation*
How did this get in here?  Somebody's playing a prank on me!  Honestly, it's not mine!

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2000, 07:11:44 AM »
Jeez..first time i see this up and its got 36 replies...anyway, I like Geno even if he is owned by Squaresoft...and Luigi, hes awesome In Lost Levels...Yoshi's pretty cool...Bowsers funky...I like Iggy K...hmm...thats it...

Unathiesm rocks
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2000, 09:08:32 AM »
Actually, I got 36 replies, but never mind.
Anyway, The voting of the best character will be on 30.6.2000 . you will have 24 hours to vote for the best mario character ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Ori Porath

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2000, 10:55:57 AM »
I have to say my favorite is Luigi and the Shy Guys. Luigi is hand down a favorite and the Shy Guys were like the Goombas of Mario 2 and then main enemies of the Yoshi(all Yoshi Island or Story games).

I am the best RPG villian ever.
I am the best RPG villian ever.

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2000, 11:46:04 AM »
Baby Bowser hands down!!
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

Q2

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2000, 12:20:56 PM »
My characters are...

Mario: Quick reaction, Combo Expert, Faster than Luigi (Sorry, but Smash Bros. proves it), fireballs go farther than Luigi's, and a smart person

Luigi: Power!, Jumps higher than Mario, Has an uppercut than can knock you to next Tuesday, Even his fighter stance can attack others.

Yoshi: Combos and Power, Lays eggs and chunks them, good attitude, positive thinker, hip drop, hard to defeat.

Toadstool: Wisdom, Unknown Power, Pretty, Bad Temper (Super Mario RPG), has many hidden talents in secrecy, Leader of the Mushroom Kingdom, sweet, when she's on your SMRPG team she was the one to start off on the highest level, she should have her own game.

Bowser: More Powerful than all I've mentioned put together, has knowledge of both technology and magic, has seven or more kids (Baby Bowsers from Mario Party) and can still rule a kingdom, he's harder to kill than a cockroach on steroids, has an army of friends who have his back!  Where's Toadstool's army?

Kamek: Brilliant in magic, just as hard to kill as Bowser, gave Yoshi and his friends extremely hard times, never gives up even at his last resort (even though the last thing he did was ask Yoshi to hand over Mario), should come back in another game at the least!

I am that of which you may never see or hear...
But I am always there.

-Q2-  The Host of...
TMK:TNL (The Toadstool and Bowser Story Series)
http://go.to/Q2U/
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2000, 11:20:56 PM »
Even though Luigi is my favorite character, I'm not going to pick him because dosn't everyone?^_^ My favorite would have to be either Wario or Bowser.

By the power of the Orange....
By the power of the Orange....

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2000, 07:17:45 AM »
Kamek or Captain Syrup.
Kamek is funny and great with magic (hes great at flying) and Captain Syrup is great
at building all sorts of bizzare machines to
protect her loot from Wario.

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2000, 03:29:41 AM »
Thw winner is Mario! Yeah, it's obvious, I don't have to explain why! come on Mario and take your award!
Mario: thank you very much! it's-a-so nice to get this award!
Altern: yeah, I chose you
Mario: whatever.
Altern: do you want to say something to the people?
Mario: yes. Study hard and eat lots of spaghetti!
Altern: alright. what is your next game?
Mario: it's the sequel of SMRPG:LOTSS ! It's called Paper Mario!
Altern: thank you.
Ori Porath

Print