Print

Author Topic: Lost Levels UK  (Read 3827 times)

« on: November 10, 2000, 07:37:17 AM »
Any cheats for Super Mario Lost Levels (UK version, Super Mario All*Stars, SNES)? Thank you!

http://www.nintendo.com has a link to all the other Nintendo sites. Check it out! Between that and TMK, you have all the Mario info you''''ll ever need! Past, present and future! See ya!

Edited by - number1 on 1/30/2001 6:33:31 AM
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2001, 12:09:18 AM »
I'd give you some, but I'm overseas in an igloo in canada...:) just kidding.

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2001, 03:16:26 AM »
In other words, there isn't any - thanks!
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2001, 10:50:27 AM »
Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels is one of the hardest Mario mames I have ever played!

If you're looking for cheats, just go to "cheatcc.com". Or you could ask Deezer, the owner of this web site!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2001, 10:50:55 AM »
Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels is one of the hardest Mario games I have ever played!

If you're looking for cheats, just go to "cheatcc.com". Or you could ask Deezer, the owner of this web site!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2001, 04:31:47 PM »
"Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels" is fairly tough, but still easier than "Super Mario Bros."

Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2001, 04:35:12 AM »
You accidentally posted twice, Mario Maniac! LOL Ha, ha!

Edited by - number1 on 1/12/2001 2:35:49 AM

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2001, 06:56:22 PM »
The Lost Levels are hard, mainly because of the over-reliance on leaps-of-faith and overly tricky situations... but it is MUCH harder than SMB...

Oh, it was Mega2 saying it. No surprises there... :rolleyes:
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

Print