Print

Author Topic: Napoleon Dynamite  (Read 8939 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2005, 07:52:20 PM »
I finally saw the movie. Vidgmchtr is a freakin' idiot for hating it. It was awesome. In fact, right now I'm watching it again. The deleted scenes are great. Like the kickball one. And the extended thrift store one (the first one, when he got the suit).

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
For those who want to know where o_0 from the chatroom went, he became WarpRattler. I felt that it was time for change.

Edited by - donotcare95 on 3/8/2005 7:33:45 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2005, 08:44:24 PM »
Napoleon isn't dead.  He had dynamite explode in his hand.  That's why so many of the pictures of him show his forearm in his shirt.
</stupity>

I watched the movie last weekend, and thought it was funny, but not that funny.  My wife didn't care for it.  (Am I the only married person on these forums?  If so, is that sad?)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2005, 11:18:28 PM »
Luigison's a man?!

Dang Jackie, I don''t want to kiss a short, pale and poor girl.
-Michael Kelso, That 70''s show_
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2005, 01:48:14 AM »
No, Luigison, it is not sad that you're married. It is simply really nice that you spend some of your time to talk with us.

If anyone here should be sad, it should be people like Deezer, Mß, David, me, Lizard, Sapph, Chup, etc. who are of legal marriage age but are as unmarried as a lone sloth floating on the Adriatic Sea.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2005, 11:56:51 AM »
Donotcare/o_0/Warprattler/Whatever, I never said it sucked.

I said I hated it, I never insulted the movie, I was giving my personal opinion on it. We can all have our opinions. Saying someone is an idiot for his opinions is just stupid.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2005, 09:13:49 AM »
Napolean Dynamite is one of the dumbest, orignal movies Ive seen in a long while and its awesome in its own way.

my fat is better than yours
Bizzaned -Deezer

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2005, 11:36:34 AM »
I thought the movie was very boring.  Sure it had a few funny parts, but overall I almost fell asleep.

Actually the deleted scenes were better than the actual movie.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2005, 08:07:47 PM »
The video for our teacher act at Mock Rock this year had the teacher's names done in the Napoleon Dynamite credit style.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2005, 11:15:38 AM »
you can actually buy "Vote for Pedro" shirts, and "tots" at some stores.

"for those about to rock, we salute you."-AC/DC
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2005, 11:18:08 AM »
In our Mock Rock we had our Napoleon Dynamite (the band director) do the Pedro skit dance in an official "Vote for Pedro" t-shirt.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2005, 11:24:04 AM »
at my school during a talent show, some kids did the same thing where one kid was pedro and did a speech, then a kid who looked like Napoleon did a dance in a vote 4 pedro shirt.

"for those about to rock, we salute you."-AC/DC
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2005, 12:38:11 PM »
Two pep assemblies at my high school containted Napoleon themed skits.

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2005, 06:49:17 PM »
...Hated that movie. Can't comprehend how it got so dang popular. But whatever.

Print