Print

Author Topic: the worst mario character!  (Read 14352 times)

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2000, 08:12:48 PM »
I love them all....

*unpacks suitcase, holds up Playstation*
How did this get in here?  Somebody's playing a prank on me!  Honestly, it's not mine!
*unpacks suitcase, holds up Playstation*
How did this get in here?  Somebody's playing a prank on me!  Honestly, it's not mine!

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2000, 10:53:24 PM »
Donkey Kong. I hate that annoying grunt and that ugly face.

I Don't Suffer from Insanity -- I'm a Carrier
I Don't Suffer from Insanity -- I'm a Carrier

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2000, 01:47:18 PM »
One Word: Ludwig. Two Words: Ludwig Von. Three Words: Ludwig Von Koopa.

Ultra Metal Luigi

Edited by - Ultra Metal Luigi on 6/12/00 12:48:19 PM
Ultra Metal Luigi

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2000, 08:22:51 AM »
DIE MALLOW!!

And probably Waruigi. He's just a rip-off of Wario anyway... WARIO RULES!!

That's all!:)

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2000, 11:28:00 PM »
I know this may sound strange,( and I'm not a "Luigi is god" type of person) but I really think that Mario is the worst character.  Why?  Simple.  Think about it for a while and it will come to you.

By the power of the Orange....
By the power of the Orange....

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2000, 10:28:11 AM »
Well Crispy, you're probably the most idiot Mario fan I've ever met! MARIO?! Mario is the worst character?! Shut up!
Ori Porath

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2000, 03:09:46 PM »
luigi447:now for the moment youve all been waiting for!the results!the worst character trophy goes to(and i dont mean to embarrass him/her)waluigi!!!come up here and take a bow!
waluigi:wario im gonna win!i feel proud!
luigi447:really?who would be proud to win this award?
waluigi:an annoying luigi rival like me!!!!
luigi447:ok...hey!!!!your waluigi!your luigi trying to make fun of your rival!security!
luigi:mamaia!
luigi447:ok!now heres the real waluigi!take a bow!
waluigi:hey!i hate winning these weird awards!i geuss im hated among the world!<sob sob>
luigi447:really!at your age!

its really matt!
its really matt!

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2000, 03:11:16 PM »
i am really matt!im not the worst mario character.

its really matt!
its really matt!

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2000, 09:39:35 PM »
If you count Poochie as a character, he's the worst.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2000, 10:01:04 PM »
Hmm... worst Mario character?  I don't think any of them are inherently bad, just a bit underdeveloped.  (I wanna see Mouser in another game!)
Someone set up us the bomb!

Kat

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2000, 10:31:12 PM »
hmmmm...hard to beileve I didn't reply to this topic yet ;}

...*after several hours of thro thinking.....* .....  *can't decide* ... @_o; ...now I remeber why I never replied...

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

^^;; to assure that I don't look like more of a baka[stupid person;idiot] than I do now, I'd have to say by far, Waluigi, or martin[aka BIGMOUTH] koopa. Must I explain *why* bigmouth is my choice for "the-most-annoying/despised-cartoon/mario-character"?

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2000, 07:37:00 AM »
Waluigi. He's just a Wario ripoff. He also looks like he's on crack. I bet a gust of wind could knock him down. I also bet everyone $1.00 that he doesn't appear in another game. I'm not a fan of Peach either. She's so blinded by Mario's success that she dousn't really care about Luigi, Toad, Yoshi, and even Wario(He found the golden statue of Peach but Mario stole it).
Note to Ultra Metal Luigi: I know my name's Ultra Luigi, but I am not copying you. I never heard of you until I read your opinion about this topic.

« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2000, 11:46:14 AM »
Kat, did you mean Morton Koopa?
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2000, 01:57:01 PM »
what! mario:goomba you faild! goomba:sorry mario:sorry is that all you have to say! (jumps on gommba and drinks his guts mmmm fresh goomba guts)

marios butt
marios butt

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2000, 06:28:15 PM »
I'd have to say the MukuMuku. It's like a gopher (one of my Most-Hated Thingies.) And it's on your side yet is never playable or even in a single dramatic (for SmRpG) scene!

coocoo, coocoo, coco?
Zamek, Leader of the Blair Kamek Project

Print