Print

Author Topic: Re: Yoshi! Yoshi!  (Read 7350 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2001, 11:23:41 AM »
PenguinWizard-Don't expect intelligent replies from this board.  Whenever I post something deep and thought-provoking none of the responses are relevent to what I said.  : )

Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project
Mega 2

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2001, 02:06:19 PM »
What you say?!
"Timmay!"

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2001, 03:30:12 PM »
Yes, I get the picture. I should have posted what I said on some intelligent forum, heh. This topic is about Yoshi, and it will be about Yoshi from now on.

May Yoshi live long and prosper...
Oh, and may PenguinWizard have the same treatment.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2001, 12:47:38 PM »
Why don't they just give him a normal speaking voice and role. I mean, he can talk (check tetris attack, SMW, PM for example), I'm quiet tired of the helium-high-look-at-me-I'm-on-crack voice or that equally annoying "Swee-show" sound.

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2001, 02:49:58 PM »
I think he should sound like he did in the show.

Vwee-voo!  Forget "Yoshiyoshi!" "Vwee-voo!" is better!
Mega 2

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2001, 04:53:44 PM »
Whoa, this is turning out to be quite some topic! If you don't know, I'm the one who posted this in the first place. Anyway, in my personal opinion, I think Yoshi should keep his "Yoshi!" or "Zip-zoo!" sounds, as I'm used to those. Also, Mario can understand the Yoshis because they talk like this. It just make sense.
Oh yeah, if you're gonna post on here, don't be too rude or obnoxious. Ok?

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2001, 10:52:53 AM »
Good stuff, penguinwizard!

"Hammer time!" -hammer bros.
"Hammer time!" -hammer bros.

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2001, 10:29:12 PM »
Yeah, I get the picture Bowsa.

Anyway, after that dumb hacker finally decides to destroy my site, and when I get a new account, I might put up a section featuring some of that intelligent posting.

If you don't know what I mean by hacker, read the "Hacker On The Loose" post.

It''s hard to save the world when you''re a penguin in wizard clothing.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2001, 11:19:56 PM »
Well, I think without evil, fiction is boring...well, unless you liked disaster pics, like the Perfect Storm or Armageddon, which I don't...in the real world, evil doesn't exist, we;re all sahdes of gray

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2001, 11:20:37 PM »
Well, I think without evil, fiction is boring...well, unless you liked disaster pics, like the Perfect Storm or Armageddon, which I don't...in the real world, evil doesn't exist, we;re all shades of gray

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2001, 09:37:31 AM »
You've got a point there, Brother Hammer. We are all shades of gray. And no one is truly white or black. But some are light shades of gray, and some are black shades of gray. And most are neutral.

It''s hard to save the world when you''re a penguin in wizard clothing.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2001, 03:38:17 PM »
...I didn't mean my last post that way. Look, it was just for any new comers to this topic. I only did it for FRIENDLINESS. I don't want this to get too disputed. OK? I do this because of the board rules...some people don't understand...

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2001, 05:47:36 PM »
Alright, here's my only beef with Yoshi.  It's supposed to be a male, right?  The recent yoshi voices have all been rather...

androgynous.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2002, 05:29:24 PM »
Yoshi is cool.  But how do you have a language with just the word "Yoshi"? Yoshi yoshi, yoshi yoshi yoshi.  Yoshi yoshi!

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
I am a Mario Hacker! Specializing in SMB1. Hacks completed: 2
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2002, 07:59:57 PM »
Why does everyone love Yoshi? He's almost useless in SMW and really sux in Mario Kart. On top of all that, he's just plain annoying. Whenever I play a Mario Party or Mario Kart with my friends, they always fight over who gets Yoshi. Am I the only one here who hates him?  Mario's the real deal here! He doesn't need Yoshi to be a star! Yoshi already has how many of his own games? I'm surprised Mario hasn't already beaten the sh*t outta him with his hammer for taking a lot of his fame!

DOES ANYONE ELSE HERE HATE YOSHI!?

-------------------------
Mario:Hey, where''s Luigi?
Toad:I think he''s on that new adult site.
Mario:Daisy''s gonna be furious!
Luigi:Oooh, yeah!!
Mario:Luigi, stop being a dirty b*stard and get your a*s over here!
Luigi:Hey, that picture stopped downloading. D*mn server!
Mario:I did that! If you don''t stop looking up naked b*tches online, I''ll....
Peach:Don''t worry kids. When Mario and Luigi stop swearing, we''ll continue the adventure.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 4/17/2002 7:02:18 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Print