Print

Author Topic: New Mario, Luigi, and Donkey Kong games shown at E3  (Read 6265 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: June 05, 2012, 12:23:32 PM »
Several new Mario titles for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS were featured during Nintendo's press conference at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) today.

Nintendo of America President and COO Reggie Fils-Aime presented a video of New Super Mario Bros. U, which includes a flying squirrel power-up and baby Yoshis that balloon up. In Nintendo Land, also for Wii U, two of the sub-games announced were Donkey Kong's Crash Course and Luigi's Ghost Mansion.

New footage of New Super Mario Bros. 2 for Nintendo 3DS was shown, and an August 19 release date was announced by Scott Moffitt, NOA Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Two other previously-announced 3DS games, Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, are planned for release during the holiday season.

On NOA's E3 website, Game & Wario (working title) was announced for Wii U, but not shown during the press conference.

Link: Nintendo All-Access @ E3 2012 (NOA)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 03:10:43 PM by Deezer »

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 02:55:47 AM »
How long before Nintendo notices that "Game & Wario" is pronounced almost identically to "Gay Man Wario"?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 04:23:00 AM »
Would they? Are they on Gay Man Watch or something?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 03:03:44 PM »
Well, they either didn't catch this or did it on purpose:

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 07:57:57 PM »
It still blows my mind that someone noticed that.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print