Print

Author Topic: ?Fawful?  (Read 6392 times)

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2010, 01:40:59 PM »
ya...?
Guess who's back!!!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2010, 02:49:07 PM »
This thread is weird. It's full of people I've never seen and it's creeping me out.
every

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2010, 03:08:15 PM »
If none of you want to see the last boss spoiler, I take it you disregarded the first thing I said.  "After" playing the 3 mario and luigi games, what do you think of Fawful?  Emphasis on "After"
Numions

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2010, 03:25:44 PM »
YoshiFansean1, you shouldn't really throw around images of final bosses like that.  As a victim of spoilers, I can attest how frustrating it is to see something you didn't want to see yet.  At least post a link and warn that the link will lead to spoilers.

As for Fawful, needless to say I love that bean dude.  From his first speech, I fell in love with his unpredictable speech patterns and delicious eccentricity.  Which is ironic, because when I first read about him in the instruction manual I went, "Psh.  Just another useless bad guy sidekick."  But it turned out that unlike useless sidekicks who's incompetence leads the villain to ruin, if it wasn't for Fawful, Cackletta would have fallen much earlier in the game.

I will say, though, that I didn't find him quite as funny in Bowser's Inside Story.  Maybe he didn't have enough fury.  Or perhaps I was starting to get used to his bizarre speech.  But he still shined through and added more great quotes to his repertoire, further cementing him down as the most quotable character in video game history.  And I truly did feel sad at the end of the game when he exploded and apparently died.

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2010, 03:58:54 PM »
There, happy?
Numions

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2010, 04:03:41 PM »
its still there on my computer...
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2010, 04:05:19 PM »
Now it's not.
Numions

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2010, 08:09:25 PM »
If none of you want to see the last boss spoiler, I take it you disregarded the first thing I said.  "After" playing the 3 mario and luigi games, what do you think of Fawful?  Emphasis on "After"
In that case, what would be the point of posting the picture? (yes, I know you've removed it. Not trying to give you a hard time).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print