Print

Author Topic: Relationdukars  (Read 79853 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2012, 12:18:49 AM »
I've had horrible luck with every relationship I've been in so far, and all the girls I'm interested in right now are kind of off-limits.

^ Just popping in here to say that this statement still holds true.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2012, 09:22:43 AM »
*Brofist*

foreveralone.jpg
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2012, 10:14:31 AM »

(Not that I deserve one)
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2012, 12:06:39 PM »
Granted, I'm sure I could put a little more effort into the whole "relationship" thing, but I swear every time it sounds worth it something comes along and makes me realize that I'm probably better off on my own, at least for the time being. Hey, "Pieces" by Sum 41 didn't get to be the second-highest-played song on my computer for nothing.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2012, 03:18:01 PM »
Also Luigison that's racist and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Racism.  There's a drug for that.

Source:  http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/242769.php

Edit:  Also saw this today:  http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/1144676--can-the-blood-pressure-pill-propranolol-cure-racism
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 06:28:34 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2012, 03:22:38 PM »
It's the only medication where being worried what color the pills are is the first sign that you need them.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2012, 04:26:20 PM »
BLUE PILLS ER TAKIN OUR JORBS
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2012, 11:11:15 PM »
Girlfriend (pretty abruptly) "found the right person for me, and he's not you, sorry."

inb4 "called it"

Do I want to try to look for someone else? Not right now, I don't think. But... maybe?
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2012, 12:00:59 AM »
Oof. [darn].

*big tight bro hug*
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2012, 11:52:55 AM »
Sorry, man.  :c
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2012, 02:00:54 PM »
In answer to my own question: No, I don't want to look for someone else right away. I think if I end up in a relationship while I'm still hurt from a previous one, I'd just end up doing more harm than good. In addition to that, there's always the slight chance (that perhaps makes me naive for having faith in it, but OH WELL) that she'll decide that she wants to be back with me after all. I guess time will tell at this point. Still, though, feelsbadman.jpg.

Did I go all lavender again? Whoops.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2012, 02:29:33 PM »
Taking her back would be terribly stupid.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2012, 02:59:29 AM »
Love is too ill-defined for me to bother with now -- I need things that are absolute.

« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2012, 05:40:56 AM »
Well, er, there IS this one girl that (somehow) likes me (I would say "love", but I'm 14, how would I know what "love" is?) that I've been feeling the same way about for a really long time, now. She's always giving me hugs and saying things like "I'll never leave you, Austin!" and she definitely isn't just friend-zoning me (I know this for sure....), and I've been sheepishly been returning the favor. Neither of us officially said we're going out per sé (The one time that she mentioned dating she called it "our little secret"), but then again, we both know we like each other that way, so, er...is that a relationship?)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:17:39 PM by TheMightyThor »
Relics.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2012, 11:36:22 AM »
May as well be. Take what you can, kid. Later on it's gonna be a heckuvalot more difficult.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 11:14:53 AM by Sapphira »

Print