TMK Stuff > Site Discussion

Sigh... where is everyone?

<< < (3/12) > >>

BriGuy92:

--- Quote from: The Title ---where is everyone?
--- End quote ---
I'm right here! I never left! I just don't post a lot.

The Chef:

--- Quote from: Weegee on December 02, 2014, 09:16:22 PM ---Now that so much information has been consolidated into sites like the Mario Wiki, people have less reason to scour every Google result in search of information.
--- End quote ---

It still pains me that it's everyone's primary source. It's still terribly written, terribly organized and rife with baseless speculation and "trivia" that's not remotely even fact. I'm ok with having one place full of consolidated information, but it could at least be better-delivered and better-researched.

Toad:

--- Quote from: The Chef on December 03, 2014, 01:04:28 AM ---one place full of consolidated information, but it could at least be better-delivered and better-researched.

--- End quote ---

Like TMK!

Suffix:

--- Quote from: Koopaslaya on December 02, 2014, 01:25:46 PM ---No animosity here, I think this is a worthy discussion, anyhow.

--- End quote ---

Glad to hear it! I probably should have stuck a </facetious> tag on the end of the sentence, as it was more of a tired, mental nod to how people sometimes go off on rants in Youtube comments and such... Before I added that note, I actually did go on a long bit about games-as-spectacle, psychological game loops, and what not. I don't remember much of it now.

That's definitely a fun anecdote, it's nice to think that kids these days would see old consoles as treasure troves.

The Chef:

--- Quote from: Toad on December 03, 2014, 02:03:31 AM ---Like TMK!
--- End quote ---

Hence.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version