Print

Author Topic: Classic quotes from forum members  (Read 181971 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: June 23, 2004, 10:56:16 PM »
Who can forget such a quote as "Those kids were freaky!"?  This is where you spout off about your favorite quote from a forum member.  Funny or serious.

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.
The one thing anyone who threatens my friends needs: a swift kick in the butt.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2004, 11:10:02 PM »
Once in the chatroom, we were talking about Pop music, or "soft rock"...

“OK, hot soup is on my eyes.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2004, 09:14:25 AM »
Well, I'll state the two obvious ones right now... I'll let someone else post the Easy-Bake Oven one, because I forgot how it exactly goes, but there is ALWAYS:

"wheres dezzer"

Although that was in #tmk, not the forums. And there's of course:

Help! Deezer is feeding me bread!

This has got to be the only forum where I've never made a truly memorable quote anywhere.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2004, 11:13:49 AM »
Yeah, I've also never made a memorable quote here.

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.
The one thing anyone who threatens my friends needs: a swift kick in the butt.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2004, 02:48:51 PM »
"This post has the consistency of crow’s feathers." - it's a long story that I doubt anyone will remember.

"Deezer's sig is my favorite." - refering to the fact that Deezer did not have a signature.

"Politicians need to be more honest about lying." - something I read in the news.

"It‘s-a me, Luigison!" - making fun of marioguys sig.  Notice the punctuation.

"Aparently 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population." - one of my brother's favorite quotes.

"P.S. Nice text Yoshi." - Watoad said this.

"'Do you guys have nothing better to do with your time?'-CashCrazed."

"Oh, CashCrazed came here. Oh, and a negative comment has been made. Oh, and they both happened at the same time. Remarkable." - Watoad's comments based on the previous quote.

"My sources inform me that you combine arrogance with trivia and try to pass it off as intelligence." - forget were this came from.

"<hidden message number five> <actually I lost count>" - in a post I made during the code wars.  I think Watoad may have been the only person to read it.

"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer." - don't no where I got this, but I say it sometimes when asked questions I can't answer.

'So what do we do if we get bitten by something deadly, then?'  He blinked at me as if I was stupid.  'Well what do you think you do?' he said. 'You die of course. That's what deadly means.' - from The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galazy.

"I am so smart, I am so smart, s-m-r-t....I mean s-m-A-r-t." - from The Simpsons.

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." - reference about a previous forum member.

"Bob does not exist." - an error message in DarkBASIC.

http://www.geocities.com/dr_shows/RandomSignatures.htm
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2004, 03:14:09 PM »
"'Look,' said Toad, 'A Chain Chomp!'"- The Big Boo

"They say that opposites attract. She''s really something and I''m really nothing. How much more opposite can you get?"- Charlie Brown
This is a secret coded message.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2004, 04:04:23 PM »
Here's a sig I remember: I think therefore I am, I think.

There's another one, but I can't remember......
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2004, 04:56:06 PM »
That sig was Matrin27's.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2004, 04:59:40 PM »
I remeber this signiture, but I don't remeber where. The giy only posted once, thow.
Qoute: I think, therefore the goverment will atack me with five ponds of napom.

I come and go as I pleas. But I can garenty one thing. The next time I show up, hell will have frosen over.

:D

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2004, 07:51:46 PM »
As bad of spelling as that was, you've made an improvement, uvg.

I can just taste the irony, and the irony tastes like pancakes. Mmmmmm...
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2004, 12:31:26 PM »
'nighto ~Deezer, in the chatroom, before he went to bed.

... ~Various people

XD ~Mostly Sapphira and Markio, but other people have said it, too.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2004, 12:52:27 PM »
"BLESS ME WITH YOU CHUPPYNESS" - Me, I made that  typo in the chatroom because of the stupid keyboard. I believe we were talking about Chupperson being a god, or something....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2004, 12:55:10 PM »
Meowrik said, "I remember when I was little and I thought planting a skittle in the ground would make it rain skittles from a rainbow.  I was sad when I fouynd out I was wrong."

Then Luigison said, "I remember when I was little, and I thought everyone around me was an idiot.  I was sad when I grew up and found that I had been right."

Life is like broken coffee tables.  No one likes it in green, but the popcorn tastes like cardboard.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2004, 08:16:59 PM »
Ya know, I think I'll start going to the chat room every now and then. HeHeHeHe!
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2004, 09:44:18 PM »
I like this one:
Wario: "The only kind of paper I like has my face on it... and a whole lotta zeroes!"

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Print