Video Games > Game Help

SM64DS

<< < (6/7) > >>

smfan1085:
Could you please be more specific about what you want to know?

_______
j00r 73h r0x0r, d00d!

BP:
Course 15, Rainbow Ride. There's a ship flying over the rainbow. When you have 50 easy-to-get stars, it's open.
...All right, I'll tell you where. In the room with the entrance to Tick Tock Clock (beyond the 50-star star door) there's 2 holes, one on eace side of the room. One leads to a small area where you collect 8 red coins using the wing cap, the other leads to Rainbow Ride.

My friend John: Wow! I can see my own breath! It''s already that time of year?
Me: No. Your breath just smells. Really bad.

SWPlaysMC:
That could mean a few things:

* Super Mario 64 DS was originally gonna be singleplayer, like the original.
* There is a cheat menu, activatable by Game Genie codes, I will reply with all the codes from maybe The Cutting Room Floor?
* Yoshi wasn't gonna be the starter player, it would be Mario instead.
* The old room for the top right door in the castle (you know, the one that contains the famous slide) was gonna be the old room from the N64, somehow, when multiplayer and more characters were added, the room was changed, and toad's rec room was added.
* There was no Toad's Rec Room in development.[verify]
* Lastly, several models from Super Mario 64 were gonna go unused, I think an unused, quite blocky version of Cappy, which was reused, and redesigned, for Mario Odyssey.Now that is a long list, so to prevent spam, I have shortened it to the length required. Thank you for your patience. The rest of the numbers is up to you, so get researching!

SWPlaysMC:

--- Quote from: Yoshisaurus Rex on November 21, 2004, 08:21:49 PM ---There's actually a Goomba king in this game?  Yes, finally!  What other kind of new bosses are in it?

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

--- End quote ---
No, not Happening!

Lakitu:

--- Quote from: SWPlaysMC on May 03, 2019, 09:42:15 AM ---

* Lastly, several models from Super Mario 64 were gonna go unused, I think an unused, quite blocky version of Cappy, which was reused, and redesigned, for Mario Odyssey.Now that is a long list, so to prevent spam, I have shortened it to the length required. Thank you for your patience. The rest of the numbers is up to you, so get researching!

--- End quote ---

Really? Cappy originating from SM64? Hard to believe. Also why comic sans?[/list]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version