Print

Author Topic: Songs That Get Stuck in your Head  (Read 14523 times)

« on: May 11, 2005, 07:48:48 PM »
What song(s) is currently stuck in your head, if any? Also, what do you do about songs that get stuck in your head?

It's a persistant problem for me. A week doesn't go buy when a song isn't stuck in my head (or multiple songs). Also I'll often get a song re-stuck in my head (I can't count how many times Thoguhtless (the Evanescence cover. It's reall annoying when I either only know a part of the song so it repeats in my head over and over (especailly when I'm, writting an essay in English!). All I can do is listen to the song a few times, something I can' so at school at the time.

Anyway currently I have "Starry Heavens", the main theme from Tales of Symphonia stuck in my head.

Yozora o kakeru nagare boshi o ima
Mitukerare tara nani o inoru darou
Tabitatsu kimi to kawa****a yakusoku
Kokoro no naka ni itsumo aru

What's with the "kawa****a"? I didn't curse!

Random Manga Quote:
"You''re in love with her, but you''re too scared to deal with it...So you walk around like you got a permanet chip on your shoulder?"--Kensuke Yura. Girl Got Game volume 8 chapter 1.

Edited by - Latias Dita on 5/12/2005 4:29:34 PM
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 07:52:43 PM »
Most recently the songs stuck in my head have been Mother We Just Can't Get Enough by New Radicals, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme after hearing it on ytmnd.com.

If your day is bad, a nice comment at night can change everything.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 05:02:07 PM »
"Don't you hate it when you get a song stuck in your head and you can't stop humming it to yourself? Especially if it's something difficult like "Flight of the Bumblebee"?"- George Carlin

"It''s impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2005, 05:15:04 PM »
I get a LOT of songs stuck in my head. Innumerable.

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2005, 06:59:25 PM »
I got that incredibly stupid "Hollaback Girl" song stuck in my head. Oh god, it's terrible. If you've ever heard that song, you know for a boy to be singing it in the middle of Math class is VERY VERY weird.

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2005, 02:55:39 PM »
"The Rock Show" by Blink 182 always gets stuck in my head, but I like that song anyway. But that song that goes "one way or another, i'm gonna find ya, i'm gonna git ya git ya git ya git ya!" is an annoying song, and ALWAYS gets stuck in my head.

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2005, 04:33:35 PM »
Whenever I hear the song "tainted love" I get it stuck in my head.

O world-egg, hear me.
I am Horus of millions of years.
I am lord and master of the throne
Freed from evil, I traverse the ages
and spaces that are endless.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2005, 06:03:03 PM »
Blind Guardian's "The Bard's Song". Heard it on newgrounds a long time ago, and every now and then I have to watch it again. It gets stuck in my head, but it's a cool song.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2005, 07:08:33 PM »
I am completely miserable when songs from Disney movies get stuck in my head. I try fighting it by thinking of music from video games.

“How ironic; ‘Rogers’ – it almost rhymes with... ‘eliminate.’”
~Stewie from Family Guy

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2005, 08:03:50 PM »
The EYE of the TIGER!!!!!
DAH----- DA DA DAH----- DA DA DUMMMMMMMMMMM
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2005, 08:40:22 PM »
Pretty much any music from video games will lodge themselves in my brain if I listen to them long enough (especially like the music in Waluigi Stadium from MK:DD).  Sometimes it's so bad that I can't sleep at night!

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2005, 10:49:25 PM »
All These Things That I've Done by The Killers, with the part that goes:

"I have soul, but I'm not a soldier!"

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2005, 03:10:36 PM »
The good old songs stay in my head and I like that, but when music from today comes into my head...well it gets ugly.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2005, 09:53:55 AM »
Ah! Starry Heavens is still stuck in my head!Guess I ahve to learn how to sing it now *take out lyrics*.

Random Manga Quote:
"You''re in love with her, but you''re too scared to deal with it. So you walk around like you got a permanet chip on your shoulder."--Kensuke Yura. Girl Got Game volume 8 chapter 1.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2005, 09:13:10 AM »
The Cheat's theme song.
here

--------------------

I think I swallowed a bug! Bug swallow! BUG SWALLOW!

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print