Print

Author Topic: Welcome to the new Fungi Forums  (Read 170646 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #270 on: November 10, 2006, 03:23:47 PM »
Why don't you try PMing him?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #271 on: November 10, 2006, 05:35:57 PM »
shut up, you're the one babbling about Destroy All Humans all the time
and don't say my name here for heaven's sake (man I should've never registered here)
If I trust anyone, it's me. I am who I am - true to my own beliefs and no one's going to change that!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #272 on: November 10, 2006, 09:27:02 PM »
Drama drama drama.
Why don't you try PMing him?
QFE (URL edited)
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #273 on: November 10, 2006, 09:45:40 PM »
Well those past few posts just put me in a chupper mood.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #274 on: November 11, 2006, 02:23:59 PM »
Uh does anyone know why I cant make new topics? Theres something I wanna show you guys!
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #275 on: November 11, 2006, 02:47:13 PM »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #276 on: November 12, 2006, 12:10:25 AM »
I thought I was ready to take some more criticism from this place but I guess I was wrong...
If I trust anyone, it's me. I am who I am - true to my own beliefs and no one's going to change that!

« Reply #277 on: November 12, 2006, 04:01:19 AM »
An odd rule. In anycase, im already familer with basic forum rules and manners. Too bad for yall, your just going have to die of curiosity of what I have. :P
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #278 on: November 12, 2006, 10:27:46 AM »
Eh, it doesn't take too long to be able to make topics.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #279 on: November 13, 2006, 02:24:58 AM »
the rule with the topic making is probably there to stop people posting unnecessary topics before they are experienced in the place
and I'm familliar with forum ru;es too but I'm not comfortable with them because I'll have to watch my tongue (or my fingers for this case) all the time

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #280 on: November 13, 2006, 09:39:28 AM »
You should be watching your "fingers" all of the time: never act like an idiot, whether you are a six-year-old member or a one-week-old member. You've pretty much got to ear your respect.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #281 on: November 13, 2006, 01:10:35 PM »
I just tried watching my tongue and it's pretty hard without a mirror.  It's almost impossible to say coherent words with my tongue out that far.  I'm probably not very coherent with my typing either; watching my fingers or not.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #282 on: November 13, 2006, 05:11:18 PM »
It's easy to watch your tongue if you're not speaking at the time.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #283 on: November 13, 2006, 06:24:13 PM »
Koopalsaya has eared my respect.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #284 on: November 13, 2006, 11:50:36 PM »
my last post have spawned some really weird replies...

I do have respect for people and that's why I do watch my "fingers" so much esp in a place enforced with as many rules as any typical public forum

Print