Print

Author Topic: Welcome to the new Fungi Forums  (Read 170430 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #285 on: November 14, 2006, 08:24:45 PM »
I'm glad I have eard SOMEONE's respect. I really ought to use manual spell check.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #286 on: November 15, 2006, 12:48:25 AM »
well I do respect the manners that keeps the place together but I can really lose it from time to time esp with epople bugging me like they used to in the old forums o' mine

butI don't think spelling is absolutely necessary as long as people can read it don't you?
If I trust anyone, it's me. I am who I am - true to my own beliefs and no one's going to change that!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #287 on: November 15, 2006, 01:30:53 AM »
Uh, NO. Spelling and grammar are super-important. Those who decide against using proper English here never ear my respect.
* Bird Person gestures towards his custom title.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #288 on: November 15, 2006, 03:52:00 AM »
I was wondering:  When exactly did you ear that custom title anyway?
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #289 on: November 15, 2006, 11:21:30 AM »
Uh, NO. Spelling and grammar are super-important. Those who decide against using proper English here never ear my respect.

Post quoted before Bird Person can edit it.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #290 on: November 15, 2006, 04:19:33 PM »
'K, what happened to the forum icons? They're like... hy00ge.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #291 on: November 15, 2006, 04:28:47 PM »
'K, what happened to the forum icons? They're like... hy00ge.

They were like totally embiggened, yo.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #292 on: November 15, 2006, 05:02:04 PM »
Aren't we forgetting something? Happy 1-year anniversary of the public release of the "new" Fungi Forums. May we see new members, new features, and many new posts in its next year of existence.

I saved my 2000th post for this momentous occasion.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #293 on: November 15, 2006, 06:47:33 PM »
Post quoted before Bird Person can edit it.

He won't. Read the last page carefully.

Happy 1-year anniversary of the public release of the "new" Fungi Forums. May we see new members, new features, and many new posts in its next year of existence.

Huzzah!

« Reply #294 on: November 16, 2006, 12:57:09 AM »

quite ironic that I've just made a few spelling and grammar mistakes that I usually don't make in my last post just bacause I was writing about the importance of such things...
I mean that people who diliberately use bad grammar is just unaware of others but a few spelling mistakes can't hurt surely?
If I trust anyone, it's me. I am who I am - true to my own beliefs and no one's going to change that!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #295 on: November 16, 2006, 04:27:03 PM »
Typos and occasional misspellings and grammar errors are forgivable. Unless it's RIDICULOUS; then you'll really get it.

Extreme nitpickiness is irritating and frustrating. I know because I do it to myself.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #296 on: November 17, 2006, 06:56:13 PM »
I know what you mean; I'm one of the "old members" of my other forum and had to deal with that sort of garbage more than once esp because guests are allowed to talk

« Reply #297 on: November 17, 2006, 07:54:28 PM »
...? "grassland.themushroomkingdom.net"?

Yai
The forum moved again...
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #298 on: November 17, 2006, 10:16:02 PM »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #299 on: November 21, 2006, 12:52:53 AM »
so THAT's where the ads were coming from...well I don't get any ads from IGN when I log in there...

Print