Miscellaneous > Not at the Dinner Table

Government

(1/4) > >>

PaperLuigi:
(No, this is not topic about what you think of our government.)

I'm in an AP History class, I need your help. With our powers combined.............we can all cast a vote on which government America really needed back in the 1700's.

I need votes people, and I need them now. I've been assigned to Theocracy, and I'm trying to figure out if that type of government is appealing to the people. With your voting powers in hand, vote on "which one of these whould have been best for America after the first revolution?"

For those who don't know which is which, here's a def.
(Everyone can help out. This is a project, you know.)

Monarchy: A King or Queen rules the people. (EX: England)
Republic: People elect delegates to represent them. (ex: America.)
Democracy: The people rule. They make all the decisions for themselves by vote (EX: Greece)
Dictatorship: One guy rules all, with complete control over the military. (EX: Soviet Union)
Theocracy: The Church rules, and makes decisions based on what God tells them (EX: Puritian America)
Anarchy: No one rules. Everyone is out for themselves. (EX: Small isolated areas in Africa, S. America, ect.)

Markio:
Being the horrible history-class person I am, I voted for Democracy because that's what I learned was good, way back in second grade.  I remember this song we sung and one line involved living in a democracy.

How can you take accelerated history?  How is it faster if it already happened?

PaperLuigi:
I'm not sure I understand your question. It's probabley simple, and in the front of my face, but I'm slow tonight

MaxVance:
His question is a joke.

BP:
Communism!! XP
Democracy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version