Print

Author Topic: YTMND THREAD  (Read 10395 times)

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« on: March 21, 2010, 09:54:30 AM »
ITT we post funny YTMNDS. Like so.
Cue "The Unfunny Truth About Scientology" which made me very paranoid for like a week.
Try to keep YTMNDS slightly SFW.
A little, at least. Seriously, come on.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 03:36:14 PM by coolkid »
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 09:57:04 AM »
The one with Picard going pew pew pew at the Truffle Shuffle kid.

The one with Batman doing the hurrdadurrdurr song.

The one with the cat being set on fire with the Doom music.

Just pretend that I posted the links.
every

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 11:28:31 AM »
I'm not going to remember all the classic ones I've seen, but here's my attempt:

Arnold shares his deepest feelings
Clint Eastwood loves surprises
Jon Arbuckle does Thriller
The most annoying bobblehead in the world
Wrong way to pull off a bandaid

As an aside, I'm grateful that YTMND has updated their loader so you know how much of it has loaded. Previously there were times where the logo would just sit there glowing, not doing anything, and you had to refresh a number of times before the thing worked. Looks like it's working well now.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 11:50:51 AM »
Mario Battles PeeWee Bros

Mushroom Warrior (I just chose this one becuase of the music. I know nothing about the edited movie clip, sadly..)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 01:53:56 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 02:55:48 PM »

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2012, 03:51:26 PM »
http://yugiohsecret.ytmnd.com/

If you get it you're old enough to hear it.

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 12:14:59 AM »
That's not funny.

Man, YTMND is super-dead nowadays. The new sites have a shockingly small amount of comments and votes.

I liked http://youreyesarebeingviolated.ytmnd.com/ and http://oozeehayheehaaayyy.ytmnd.com/

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2012, 01:07:51 PM »
[darn], I remember when I went to this site constantly... does it even have that much of an internet presence anymore?

As long as I'm reflecting, I guess this would be a good time to post my all-time favorites, seeing as I've apparently never done so. The first five are varying degrees of NSFW:

Ghost of Christmas Present reveals all
Empire Strikes Back: Original Ending
YGLMNtmnd
Learn Your Vowels
Anton hears something
Tom Hanks Rocket
Lord of the Rings - Abridged Version
Davy Jones wants the coin (for sheer craftsmanship)
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2012, 08:53:24 PM »
does it even have that much of an internet presence anymore?
You apparently didn't click my links. (Or even read my post?)

The death of YTMND was surely caused by the rise of YouTube. For example, look at all your favorites. Except for the last one, they're just movies in .gif form. They make no use of the actual YTMND format. So if that's what people want, why keep going to YTMND when you can get that sort of thing in much better quality on YouTube?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 08:35:48 PM »
You apparently didn't click my links. (Or even read my post?)

The death of YTMND was surely caused by the rise of YouTube. For example, look at all your favorites. Except for the last one, they're just movies in .gif form. They make no use of the actual YTMND format. So if that's what people want, why keep going to YTMND when you can get that sort of thing in much better quality on YouTube?
I wasn't implying it didn't even exist anymore--just that, as a whole, it's fallen by the wayside. Meanwhile, I will admit that, yeah, I actually don't enjoy "true" YTMNDs that much. I admire their simplicity, but they're usually profoundly irritating. Stuff that works in a loop with a gradually modified soundtrack (example) can be great, though.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 11:46:30 AM »
I wasn't implying it didn't even exist anymore--just that, as a whole, it's fallen by the wayside.
What are you talking about? Who said you did? You asked if YTMND still had an internet presence. Right after I had said "Man, YTMND is super-dead nowadays. The new sites have a shockingly small amount of comments and votes." and linked to a graph of YTMND's pagehits over time.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 03:07:14 PM »
LD doesn't think it's funny.

LD lives with his sister.

Coincidence?

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 03:38:40 PM »
See, now that post made me actually laugh out loud.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 01:01:10 PM »
I've been there recently, and yes, it isn't nearly as popular as before. What makes me not go there as often is the much longer loading times every time I want to see a gif.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2012, 03:19:34 AM »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print