Print

Author Topic: You Freak Out, You Lose  (Read 225590 times)

« Reply #810 on: June 11, 2012, 09:54:42 PM »

Mexican bootleggers.
Unwillingly, but successfully! Twice!

« Reply #811 on: June 19, 2012, 02:35:29 PM »
Sorry. I can't upload .jpgs the normal way.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 02:38:14 PM by Electric »
"Floor ice cream gives you health!" - Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #812 on: June 19, 2012, 04:17:59 PM »
What's "the normal way"?
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #813 on: June 19, 2012, 04:41:35 PM »
Uploading it to some image service, then linking to it here with via the [img] thingy, I guess.
Relics.

« Reply #814 on: June 20, 2012, 08:31:08 AM »
Exactly what TheMightyThor just said.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #815 on: June 20, 2012, 04:56:18 PM »
And... why can't you do that?
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #817 on: June 21, 2012, 02:36:16 PM »
I mainly use a 3DS to post these pictures, and I don't have an SD card slot on my computer, so this is what I have to work with.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #818 on: June 21, 2012, 02:52:38 PM »
Here are two possible solutions:

1. SD card readers are about two or three dollars. 

2. SD cards with USB are more expensive, but don't need a separate reader. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #819 on: June 21, 2012, 04:31:31 PM »
Well, that's pretty neat.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #820 on: June 24, 2012, 04:35:23 PM »

Just uploaded this from my 3DS. So, it's very possible. Anyway, as for freaking out and losing, here's a guy who tried to kill himself.

« Reply #821 on: June 27, 2012, 12:06:06 AM »
With pencils?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDj-zz-DMGw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDj-zz-DMGw</a>

Pail Pail Pail

Fail Fail Fail

Mayo Mayo Mayo

lol mind control

« Reply #822 on: July 07, 2012, 01:34:32 AM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #823 on: July 10, 2012, 03:40:21 PM »

« Reply #824 on: August 16, 2012, 09:32:28 PM »
I wake up one morning to the most awful noise I have ever heard. A shrill, scratchy, warbling, pulsating siren whose volume is just on the edge of being painful. I run outside in my bathrobe to try to find the source of the noise, but it is directionless. It seems to be coming from all directions, everywhere. Standing there on my front lawn, I notice all my neighbors are out as well, many with hands pressed against their ears, some running around franticly like they have mosquitoes trapped in their ear wax. Every dog in the city is howling, adding a thousand dissonant harmonies to the awful noise in the air. I ask a neighbor what it is, and he doesn't know. Spotting a news helicopter overhead, I turn on the local news. The report says that the noise is not just in my town. It's being heard everywhere, all over the world, and its source is still undetermined. Everyone wears earplugs while we wait for the noise to end, but it doesn't end. Weeks pass and no one can figure out where it's coming from. Scientists are baffled. Unsure what else to do, the Pentagon raises the National Alert level up a few colors. Business and commerce falls into chaos, as no one can communicate clearly over the deafening noise. Houses and businesses are retrofitted with soundproof walls, and this helps, but the noise still gets through. Few can afford the level of soundproofing necessary to totally silence it. Special "Soundproof Cafes" begin popping up everywhere, featuring soothing nature sounds and white-noise to counter the Noise that gets through the ultra-insulated walls. People begin to develop innovative new ways of communicating. Millions learn sign language. Others constantly wear earphones connected to tiny microphones, which they can swap with whoever they need to talk to. All music concerts but the loudest rock shows become obsolete. For the average working man, there is nowhere on earth he can go where he won't hear the Noise at least as loud as a muted trumpet. Years pass, and society rearranges itself. Slowly, people adapt. They get used to the Noise. Kids develop street slang for it, like "The Banshee" and "Old Squeaky". Musicians begin writing songs to incorporate the Noise, which most agree is more or less a C sharp. Eventually, there is an entire generation that was born with the Noise, and has never known a world without it. The Noise becomes a part of life.

Fifty years later, the Noise just stops.

Everyone on Earth instantly goes insane.

Society crumbles. Crazed and senseless, mankind stops reproducing. One by one, everyone dies. The human race becomes extinct.

It is now very, very quiet.

end

Print