Poll

What is your sexual/romantic orientation?

Heterosexual
29 (69%)
Homosexual
6 (14.3%)
Bisexual
2 (4.8%)
Pansexual
0 (0%)
Hetero-romantic asexual
1 (2.4%)
Homo-romantic asexual
0 (0%)
Bi-romantic asexual
0 (0%)
Pan-romantic asexual
0 (0%)
Aromantic asexual
0 (0%)
Unsure / "it's complicated" / other
4 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Print

Author Topic: Sexual Orientation  (Read 121207 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #195 on: March 08, 2013, 04:09:36 PM »
Dead serious: I want to have a daughter and name her "Cleopatra". We'd call her "Cleo" for short. Ideally she'd grow up to become president.

"Cleo Crisalli" has a nice ring to it, don't'cha think?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #196 on: May 10, 2013, 04:31:55 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJtjqLUHYoY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJtjqLUHYoY</a>
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #197 on: May 10, 2013, 05:49:28 PM »
Dead serious: I want to have a daughter and name her "Cleopatra". We'd call her "Cleo" for short. Ideally she'd grow up to become president.

"Cleo Crisalli" has a nice ring to it, don't'cha think?

Who in their right mind would vote an Italian in as president?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #198 on: May 10, 2013, 05:59:37 PM »
Not even this Italian?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #199 on: May 10, 2013, 08:20:33 PM »
I have that exact poster in my room.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #200 on: May 14, 2013, 07:39:27 PM »
Likewise. A personal favorite!

So I forget, have we discussed polyamorists here yet?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #201 on: May 14, 2013, 09:08:07 PM »
I am actually in a purely physical polyamorous relationship with my best friend and her fiance at the moment. It's...interesting to say the least.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #202 on: May 14, 2013, 09:23:46 PM »
A purely physical relationship would be something like a dimly lit sex club orgy with people you'd never met before. Banging your best friend is the extreme opposite of a purely physical relationship.

« Reply #203 on: May 14, 2013, 09:27:01 PM »
So, in other words, you're sharing her.

« Reply #204 on: May 14, 2013, 10:08:18 PM »
A purely physical relationship would be something like a dimly lit sex club orgy with people you'd never met before. Banging your best friend is the extreme opposite of a purely physical relationship.

Uh, no. There's mutual understanding that we only do things with each other to fulfill physical needs. Like there is nothing in our relationship that signifies we are anything but what you initially described.  Can't stop others from defining a relationship for me I guess.

So, in other words, you're sharing her.

Leave it to you to characterize a non-monogomous relationship in the most asinine way possible.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 10:33:44 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #205 on: May 14, 2013, 10:22:25 PM »
I can't stop others from defining the word 'purely' for me I guess.

« Reply #206 on: May 14, 2013, 10:24:28 PM »
I don't know what else to tell you, man. Sure, we're good friends outside of the act. But everything we do "relationship" wise is just for physical kicks.

I mean if that's not a true polyamorous relationship, feel free to correct me lol. I'm open to being wrong.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 10:29:37 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #207 on: May 14, 2013, 10:58:27 PM »
My linguistic complaint has naught to do with the existence of a third party in the relationship. It is the combination of the terms "purely physical" and "best friend". Purely physical means 100% physical which means 0% mental which means a person you don't even know. It certainly doesn't mean a best friend.

Regarding the actual relationship: Does the fiancé live elsewhere?

Regarding your posting habits: Your trademark technique of editing posts after people respond to them is as infuriating as ever.

« Reply #208 on: May 14, 2013, 11:14:39 PM »
My linguistic complaint has naught to do with the existence of a third party in the relationship. It is the combination of the terms "purely physical" and "best friend". Purely physical means 100% physical which means 0% mental which means a person you don't even know. It certainly doesn't mean a best friend.

Alright, fair enough. I'll concede to that.

Regarding the actual relationship: Does the fiancé live elsewhere?

Yes.

Regarding your posting habits: Your trademark technique of editing posts after people respond to them is as infuriating as ever.

Mang, I'm not the kind of person who thinks of everything he wants to say the very first time he posts. My intellect is clumsy, don't be hatin'.

EDIT: Wait a second, after people respond to them? I don't do that a lot as far as I recall. I edit them before someone responds to them, but not after. And if I do it's never in response to a serious rebuttal from a specific member or something. I was just responding to Weegee's silly comment in the last post.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 11:46:39 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #209 on: May 14, 2013, 11:50:53 PM »
Leave it to you to characterize a non-monogomous relationship in the most asinine way possible.

Just being frank, making sure we're on the same page.

Print