Print

Author Topic: Message undeliverable!?@#$  (Read 2611 times)

« on: July 20, 2004, 04:40:39 PM »
Sometimes, when I post something, I get an error message saying something like "runtime error... message undeliverable... ...all servers failed to recieve message..." even though my post appears as I submitted it anyway

"That will really put the pressure on those phony Koopa plumbers" -Adventures of Super Mario Bros 3., Toddler Terros of Time Travel (DiC, 1990)

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2004, 04:44:03 PM »
I've found out the specific error:
jmail.SMTPMail error '8000ffff'

The message was undeliverable. All servers failed to receive the message

/ASPCommon/email.asp, line 24

"That will really put the pressure on those phony Koopa plumbers" -Adventures of Super Mario Bros 3., Toddler Terros of Time Travel (DiC, 1990)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2004, 05:26:55 PM »
When someone makes a new thread then can check a box to have replies to it emailed to them.  Gamespy.com which hosts this board is having problem with the email notification system.  They are also having problem registering new users.  I love the simplicity and like of distracting frills that the board bosts.  I hope we don't lose it in favor of some stylish, colorful, and image intense monstrostisy (sic?).

---

Random Signature

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2004, 09:32:57 PM »
Deezer finally got through to GameSpy, so hopefully the problem will be resolved soon.

Print