Poll

Which game for the Wii boast's the console's best graphical capabilities (Best graphics for a Wii game)?

Super Mario Galaxy
7 (46.7%)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
5 (33.3%)
Sonic and the Secret Rings
0 (0%)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
2 (13.3%)
Other (please specify)
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Print

Author Topic: Best Wii Graphics?  (Read 5942 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2007, 10:13:12 PM »
Yeah.  I like colorful games.  I also like simplistic graphics.  The PDA GAMES in Alien Hominid have the best graphics.  Ever.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2007, 01:46:17 PM »
I'm thinking that Brawl will have the best graphics. It seems like the kind of game Nintendo would polish until it's practically a mirror. I'll wait and see until I vote.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 09:56:31 AM »
Just for the record, I think TP's got the best graphics now, and SSBB is a very strong competitor with SMG for best graphics ever on anything Nintendo.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 12:14:39 PM »
Wait, what? You're predicting MP3's graphics based on a DS game?

Sorry I'm so late on the reply, but yes, I am. You own Metroid Prime Hunters, and I know you've noticed the great graphics. Now, those are great graphics, especially for the Nintendo DS, which can't support really the greatest graphics in the world, but nevertheless good graphics. Wii has much better graphics than the DS. So, what I'm saying is that if Metroid can look really good on the DS, then it can look awesome on Wii, which is why I say Metroid Prime 3: Corruption will have the best Wii graphics.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Sqrt2

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 07:12:28 AM »
Brawl, definitely
AA fanboy and proud!

Print