Print

Author Topic: The Rat Cellar  (Read 25168 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 09:50:45 PM »
The site also tracks Wii scores.  Good jorb. 

Edit:  For some reason the site hasn't updated any of my scores today.  Also I had the game lock up when one the difficulty menu after having tried to view the Wifi message of the day. 
Edit 2:  Nvmd.  Seems I somehow I had went back through the menus and got into the Wifi menu without it logging in.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 10:48:18 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 11:05:12 PM »
I finally beat the evil final boss. It takes a massive amount of skill (okay) and luck (NOT okay!). Strangely, after about 20 fails, I beat it twice in a row.

I haven't gotten past 1% on Through the Fire and Flames yet. I don't think I'll really work at it until giving a good shot at 5-starring everything else.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2007, 01:45:46 PM »
GH3's final boss has to be up there with Ares and Mother Brain. Seriously, "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" is like "Bark at the Moon" and "Free Bird" all rolled into one.

Speaking of TTFAF, I managed to get three stars on that on Hard, and, just for laughs, decided to try it on Expert. Then I saw all the notes coming down and just about went into the fetal position.
every

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2007, 02:32:10 PM »
I had much much more trouble with GH3 than Ares on God difficulty or Mother Brain in the original Metroid. XD

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 02:58:28 PM »
I'm still stuck on Raining Blood. My Wiimote batteries are dead though, so I can't play now.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2007, 05:19:10 PM »
Raining Blood is the only song on easy that I haven't five-starred.  I've only played it twice though. 

I'm only playing when my daughter is asleep and my wife isn't using the TV so I'm not getting much game time in.  When I do I'm mostly getting perfects on easy and completing other difficulty levels. 

The website is woefully lacking in updates of my completion percent and recently lost character, guitar, and other data.  I play as Slash with the Moonshot guitar. 

Lizard Dude, did you play a developer? 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2007, 05:24:40 PM »
Nah, I totally spaced and thought the dev day was today, Saturday, but it was actually yesterday. Oh well, I now know that it's a viral achievement and I'll naturally get it soon enough.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2007, 07:56:57 PM »
"Cliffs of Dover" has got to be the catchiest song ever. It's been stuck in my head for the last three days. Like, non-stop.
every

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2007, 04:01:29 PM »
That one section in the beginning of it is a killer though. I mean it will chew you up and spit you out. I only managed to pass it with the help of star power.

Also, my FC is 5455 7563 3557.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 03:08:35 PM by SolidShroom »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2007, 10:36:47 PM »
The website is still messed up.  Yesterday the site still did not show me using Slash or the Moonshot guitar.  Last night I beat Raining Blood on easy giving me five stars on all 42 songs on easy.  This unlocked a new guitar that I promptly bought and used to beat all 42 songs on medium.  I also change characters.  Now the site has finally updated my info from last time I posted (Slash and Moonshot), but not my info as of last night.  I don't see how it takes so long to update data and why it doesn't update to the latest data.  It'd seems to be logging everything, but taking days if not a week to update.  Also, on my rocker status by my login it still shows "Indie", but lower on the page it says I'm a "Rocker".  Are other versions (360 and PS3) having the same lag on the site?

I noticed earlier this week that our group was ranked about 100.  Was this a worldwide ranking?  If so, good job.  It's still cool if it was only an American ranking.  Anyway, we've since dropped to about 685. 

Does anyone know anyone else on the TMK forums that plays GHIII (not PS2), but doesn't know about "Feeding Me Bread"?  I'm asking because the title, "The Rat Cellar" may have been missed by a few GH players. 

Edit:  Is there a certain way I should be logging in or exiting to insure that my data is sent to the site in a timely manner?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 10:44:33 PM by Luigison »

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2007, 12:39:37 AM »
I read an article on Wikipedia about how there's a ton of lag on the website due to the massive amounts of traffic they've been getting since the release of GH3, which means a long wait time for updates to take place. I'm not sure if they've already fixed the problem or not, but if not, then that's probably the issue.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2007, 11:21:15 AM »
I used to be very good at GH back in the day, but I didn't play it for a year. Now I'm absolutely dreadful! If you guys are guitar heroes, then call me a guitar zero. Waaahh.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2007, 11:40:38 AM »
Well, as of currrentness I'm missing my guitar controller due to a malfunction of its innards, and am waiting to get a new one for Christmas (because paying for it myself is totally lame). I've taken this as an opportunity to brush up on my skills with the standard DualShock controller, which are pathetic. I have a hard time getting anything but the orange button, because most games don't have you pressing the shoulder buttons at a jillion times per minute.
every

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2007, 01:13:53 PM »
because most games don't have you pressing the shoulder buttons at a jillion times per minute.
Frequency and Amplitude did, developed by -wait for it- Harmonix!

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2007, 01:44:29 PM »
Someone named Blackcloud is applying to Feeding Me Bread. Is that someone from here? Otherwise I won't let him in.

Print