Print

Author Topic: I laughed...  (Read 6517 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2007, 05:15:17 PM »
If the Power Glove are any bit Nintendo, I'm sure there'd been references in the Pikmin, Wario Ware and/or Smash Bros. Franchises by now.
There's not 'cause it sucked (though I'd probably die laughing if it was an item in Brawl).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 05:54:23 AM »
There's not 'cause it sucked (though I'd probably die laughing if it was an item in Brawl).

ROB also sucked, but he's appeared in a lot of Nintendo games (including being a playable character in MKDS).
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 08:59:24 AM »
Virtual Boy was bad, but it made an appearance in SSBM when you set the language to Japanese.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 12:55:12 PM »
Have you even actually played a Virtual Boy?
Meaning: It wasn't bad!
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2007, 08:14:20 PM »
ROB also sucked, but he's appeared in a lot of Nintendo games (including being a playable character in MKDS).
True, but the laws of the universe dictate that if you, at some point, made a videogame peripheral shaped like a robot, it's got to show up again (oh, and ROB in MKDS: Dumb).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2007, 08:34:27 PM »
Dont forget that R.O.B is going to be in Super Smash Bros Brawl. But I think the power glove looks awsome when you wear it but sucks when you use it. But it was a cool try back then (remember this was waaaay back in the 1980's when things had limits)
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2007, 08:40:04 PM »
According to the Angry Video Game Nerd, the only thing that the Power Glove can possibly be good for is landing the plane in Top Gun. XD
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2007, 11:01:15 PM »
According to the Angry Video Game Nerd, the only thing that the Power Glove can possibly be good for is landing the plane in Top Gun. XD
And he wasn't even trying. XD
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print