Print

Author Topic: Tails' Adventure - A Sonic Fan-Fic©  (Read 2176 times)

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« on: December 11, 2007, 04:59:35 PM »
This is my first fan fiction, so I'll need a little help to get it just perfect. I will also make fan fictions of the following: Mario, Pokemon, Kirby, and possibly Legend of Zelda. I will accept other characters. Just ask.  --- means I will edit the rest in later. Anyways, enjoy this Sonic fan fiction!

CHAPTER 1
The Disappearance

It was a nice, warm summer day, and Tails was about to get Sonic and go train (to be ready for when Eggman attacks), when all of a sudden, there was a CRASHHH as loud as dynamite exploding. "Wha-? What was that?!?" shouted Tails. He rushed to Sonic's house, which is where he heard the crash, but all that was there was a few blue quills, some eerie red light trail, and where the trail ended, a wall that had been spin dashed. "Phew," said Tails, relieved. "Sonic had just used Sonic Overdrive. Nothing to worry about." Just then, he heard a muffled scream that sounded like it was being strangled, yet there was no one in a 50-mile radius. "Hunh? Wh-wh-who's th-th-there?" Tails cried, weakly and shakily. He was obviously scared of what was lurking. "Humph," said the voice. " Sonic's still not back" "AAAAHHH!!!" yelled Tails at the top of his lungs. "Settle down, Tails. It's just me." said Knuckles (who, from now on, excluding Tails and other characters shall be dubbed Knux). Tails was still catching his breath, when out of nowhere, a towering, evil shadow burst from the floor. The shadow had been fast enough to kidnap Knux and knock out Tails at the same time. "Muhahahaha!" said the shadow. "Remember this, fools: Light and darkness are the same coin, thus, they share all." Then, the shadow vanished as mysteriously as it had appeared.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 11:15:47 AM by Hacker Pikachu 25 »
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

Print