Print

Author Topic: Things That Made You Poop A Little.  (Read 133025 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2008, 04:05:40 PM »
The first time I saw the ending of Mario is Missing. Luigi launches Bowser out of a cannon, into a snowbank, where he freezes solid and then falls apart into tiny little pieces. Pretty violent for an edutainment game.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2008, 10:36:04 PM »
I pooped myself when "Colonel Campbell" went nuts in MGS2. I mean, how could a line like this not scare/freak the bajeebeez out of you?

« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 03:21:36 AM by Sapphira »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2008, 05:20:28 AM »
I pooped myself when "Colonel Campbell" went nuts in MGS2. I mean, how could a line like this not scare/freak the bajeebeez out of you?

Who couldn't resist pooping at that?! He gets really freaky. "Turn the game console off now." "Honestly you have played the game long enough, don't you have anything better to do?"
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 03:22:06 AM by Sapphira »
I really don't care much for logic.

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 05:44:20 AM »
Vivian joining my party in PMTTYD.

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2008, 06:31:42 PM »
The sound the GameBoy Player makes when you remove a game while you are playing it.
Don't use real life to avoid videogames, it is not healthy to escape from problems.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2008, 08:25:32 PM »
The ending of Braid.

The ending of Braid.

The ending of Braid.

the real ending of Braid.
~I.S.~

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2008, 10:01:11 PM »
Turning on Metroid Prime 3 for the first time. The creepy chanting was amazing!

Actually playing MP3 was also a poop-worthy moment. I didn't have a clue what space opera was until I got corrupted, so to speak.

Zelda Twilight Princess was another defining gaming moment in my life that unwillingly made me expell various wastes from my bowels. It was one of my first "hardcore" games I had ever played.

That's pretty much it.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 09:04:58 PM by Robert »
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2008, 07:21:43 AM »
Turning on Metroid Prime 3 for the first time. The creepy chanting was amazing!
Ah, yes, that's another one. Which reminds me: The final boss battles in MP1 and 2. WHOA.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2008, 12:03:12 PM »
Final boss in OoT
The final blow in TWW
Shadow Lugia in Pokemon XD
Watching the SSBM intro for the first time
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2008, 02:08:15 AM »
Pokemon XD

That game title always makes me think that the developers are laughing at the game...as oppoesd to DX, which brings up something that made me "poop a little" in a bad way.

--Sonic's forehead in Sonic Adventure DX

Seriously, man. What was up with that. Now then, the good list.

--Watching the intro to Melee for the first time
--Watching the intro to Katamari Damacy every time
--Watching the link that PL posted and realizing that I now need to pick up MGS2
--The ending cutscene of Meta Knight's revenge in Kirby Super Star Ultra
--Playing as Darth Vader in the first level of "Force Unleashed". This may not be a poop-worthy moment for everyone, but for me it was. The sheer awesomeness of throwing Wookies off of a bridge using the force was amazing.
--The first time I played Pokemon Silver
--The first time I ever saw a Falcon Punch
No! I don't want that!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2008, 10:24:58 AM »
Half-Life 2 has been making me poop a lot lately.

Walking across the bottom of that bridge actually induced mild acrophobia and then having to do it again when that helicopter thing is trying to kill you because you need more missiles; I said "holy crap" more than a few times. Getting hit in the face with that train after that was fun, too. (I activated sticky keys from pressing shift rapidly to turbo the second time and exited the game right before I'd know if I made it through without getting train-killed again. I RAGED and pooped.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2008, 10:43:44 AM »
The whole HL series is basically one big string of poopworthy moments. Seeing the dead (?) security guard get cut in half during the resonance cascade seriously freaked me out back when I first played it. That's why Valve needs to make Ep 3 give us diarrhea.
every

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2008, 10:44:35 AM »
Without a doubt, the most amazing moment in any video game for me was turning Ocarina of Time on for the first time and beginning the epic adventure. That started such a fun adventure for me. I would turn that game on and just run around Hyrule for hours, never actually doing anything. I never wanted to beat the game becuase I wanted it to last forever.

I suppose a close second would be beating SMB for the first time. I remember that I was 8, and my hands were sweating so much when I saw Bowser standing on that final bridge.

Fighting Boba Fett in Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire. I never expected to see him in the game and actually battling him one on one totally made me freak.
I must second this: very cool.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2008, 09:43:40 AM »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2008, 02:34:22 PM »
I plan to wear a diaper when I play L4D. I'll demand my friends do the same.
every

Print