Print

Author Topic: Fire Emblem Questions.  (Read 10070 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009, 04:54:52 PM »
This guy also held the N64 controller by the left and right handles.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 08:58:02 PM »
I used the D-pad on Viewtiful Joe. Much better response than with the analog stick. Also I agree that its size is ideal.
That was a joke.

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2009, 06:40:44 PM »
What's wierd about the Stylus control is that there is a whole extra row only touchable by the Stylus but units can't be moved there.

Thracia. It is annoying.  If you plan it right it helps but it can still get in the way.

In Holy War you have to bring everyone to every chapter. Of course not everyone is worth using but it's nice. If you plan it right it helps.

Sounds like such a chore. I dislike having to keep useless units on the field but having to bring out all of them, even the crappy pocket-dwellers would probably delay me even further when I'm trying to keep them out of range from Bolters and flying units, not to mention the strongest ones usually have to stick close by to save them or act as a wall.

Also, I'm having trouble with Ashera. I've knocked out all her auras but she paralyzed most of my team and I've had to use Micaiah to heal them all since I'm all out of Restores now. Getting her to Ike is a pain though since he's on the other side of the field and her move count is so low so I need to use some of my Canto guys to keep her out of harm's way.

At least I'm almost done with this game.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print