Print

Author Topic: Banjo Kazooie - Ticker's Tower Jiggy Speedrun  (Read 2257 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: June 27, 2009, 10:39:23 AM »
Remember the special video I said I would make on my "Super Mario 64 - Tall Tall Mountain Speedrun" thread? Well, this is it!

This is a speedrun of the Jiggy on top of Ticker's Tower in Banjo Kazooie. In this speedrun, I must start from the beginning of Mumbo's Mountain, obtain the Beak Buster move, and get the Jiggy on top of Ticker's Tower while collecting any Notes or Mumbo Tokens I come across. I'm very sorry for the bad frame rate; I'm not sure what happened while I was recording. This time, I requested a good YouTube friend to upload the video for me, so don't panic if you don't see it on my profile. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp5dEfaxyic&fmt=18

Game Play Time: 0:57 (57 Seconds)

Also be sure to check out my profile for more cool videos! If you have a YouTube account, I'd appreciate it if you gave my videos a 5 star rating. Some people, for whatever reason, felt the need to give some of my videos a very bad rating, bringing down the overall rating of the videos.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 10:46:20 AM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 02:04:06 PM »
Simply amazing! Better than anything I could ever muster.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 04:39:37 PM »
Thanks!

PaperLuigi, what did you say on YouTube? For some reason, my friend removed your comment.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 06:50:10 PM »
PaperLuigi, what did you say on YouTube? For some reason, my friend removed your comment.

Nah, I removed it myself.

I originally said: "Kimimaru, this is amazing. You're impressive as usual." Then I removed it 'cause I realized it wasn't you. :P
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print