Print

Author Topic: AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA  (Read 10163 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: August 27, 2009, 06:35:17 PM »
This looks mad wicked sweet.

And yes, the title of this thread is the exact title of the game, complete with decreasing lowercase A's and increasing uppercase A's.
every

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 10:18:14 AM »
Looks interesting, though from the description it sounds a bit complicated (hug exposed struts, kiss the side of buildings, give thumbs up to fans, flip the bird to protestors, do stunts) and there seemed to be too many flashing lights going on in that video. It doesn't look as incomprehensible as Space Giraffe (see a minute of madness here), but I'm still not exactly sure what you'd be doing other than positioning yourself in those colored squares. I would have thought you would avoid the red squares, but I guess not. I am curious to see what happens if you smack into a building though.
You didn't say wot wot.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 03:07:40 PM »
Space Giraffe definitely isn't incomprehensible, and those of us who pay attention to these things heard about AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA: A Reckless Disregard for Gravity back in January.

That said, it does look rather awesome...however, Dejobaan's previous game, The Wonderful End of the World (which happens to be the preorder bonus), looked fun but ended up being a rather blatant Katamari Damacy ripoff that wasn't nearly as much fun as the original. Let's hope the same doesn't apply here ("looking cool but not being so," not "looking cool but being a complete ripoff of every base-jumping game ever made").

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 12:04:31 PM »
"looking cool but being a complete ripoff of every base-jumping game ever made"

Name one other base-jumping game ever made.
every

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 02:54:37 PM »
and those of us who pay attention to these things

We can't all be as attentive as you.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 03:03:52 PM »
Name one other base-jumping game ever made.
BASE.
We can't all be as attentive as you.
I'm not sure whether you're insulting me for paying an iota of attention to gaming news before I make posts on gaming-related boards or insulting yourself, Glorb, and many others for not doing so.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 05:01:42 PM »

It's entertaining watching Warp act like a ******bag for no discernible reason.
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 06:33:18 PM »
It's too bad that's not a bag of white cheddar popcorn. That stuff'd be the best snack food ever if not for the existence of Sun Chips.

On the topic of the game, I'm not entirely sure it'll be worth $15 or even the $13.50 plus a free game it's going for right now. Pretty high chance of it being a good game - Dejobaan does have experience making games, obviously, regardless of whether or not I personally found their previous title worth purchasing - but the price tag may be a bit high for a game that seems like it'll be little more than mindless fun. Ten dollars seems more right than fifteen.

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 06:53:37 PM »
I'm not sure whether you're insulting me for paying an iota of attention to gaming news before I make posts on gaming-related boards or insulting yourself, Glorb, and many others for not doing so.

It's neither.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 11:08:20 PM »
I wasn't paying attention to Glorb's anigif, and kept thinking How is she putting more popcorn in her mouth without reaching back into the bag??
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 08:08:25 AM »
There's popcorn in that gif? All I saw was Scarlett Johansen.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 01:51:37 PM »
It's too bad that's not a bag of white cheddar popcorn. That stuff'd be the best snack food ever if not for the existence of Sun Chips.

Okay, now you're just being a troll.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 01:54:15 PM »
Trolls eat small wandering children, not white cheddar popcorn.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 12:59:58 PM »
Okay, now you're just being a troll.
White Cheddar Popcorn and Sun Chips are definitely in the higher section of my favorite snack foods. But Munchos are where it's freaking at.

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2009, 01:21:21 PM »
So as to divert this thread's attention even yet further from its original subject,

Sun Chips or Munchos ain't got nothing on Funyuns.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print