Print

Author Topic: Rhythm Heaven  (Read 2059 times)

« on: September 05, 2009, 09:40:59 PM »
I'm thoroughly addicted to this game, but I'm not sure how long a period of failing to get the last ten "Perfect" rankings it will take to drive me totally insane. (Rhythm Rally, I HATE YOU!!!)

Post your opinions of and/or achievements in RH here.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 09:49:06 PM »
I watched my brother play the downloadable demo the other day. It looked pretty fun, but I'm not quite sure if I'd pay full retail price for it... obviously, the game is deeper than the demo, but can anyone tell me how deep?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 10:36:59 PM »
I agree with Lizard Dude here: one of the best rhythm games ever made. Absolutely worth the $30 - I'd know, since I paid $35.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 10:40:50 PM »
._o
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 10:51:12 PM »
Luckily, I've been able to mooch off my roommate and beat the game, Superb-ing all 50 stages and getting Perfects in all but two! (RHYTHM RALLY GRPTHRHTHXX)

I'd definitely pay $30 to own a copy myself, though, especially since my siblings are missing out completely, and think I have incredibly strange taste.

As for the Perfects I have remaining:

- Rhythm Rally II (GRHPTHRHTHSPRTHPTHXX)
- Remix 8 (Rhythm Rally/Ninja Dog kills me 90% of the time - what a surprise!)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 06:34:34 PM by jdaster64 »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Print