Print

Author Topic: TWEWY  (Read 5373 times)

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« on: August 10, 2010, 08:32:08 PM »
TWEWY (The World Ends With You)

The second week... there's a day where you have to get pass nothing but walls. Now if you know what I'm talking about, one of the walls makes you trade in your pins for these new ones. HOW DO YOU USE THEM?!? HEEEELLLLLAAAP!!!

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 08:36:00 PM »
Did you go into your inventory and make sure they're equipped?

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 08:39:27 PM »
it doesn't mater he says, "I get to pick the pins" and then he gives me pins that I don't know how to use.

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 08:42:53 PM »
Yeah. After he gives you the pins, you have to equip them from your inventory. Then just make sure you're standing in the right spot and press B and it should work.

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 08:56:30 PM »
are we talking about the same game? you know that B doesn't control the pins at all right? That and he sends you to battle right after giving you the pins.

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 09:04:11 PM »
Right. Stand in the right spot, press select to open the menu, tab over to the inventory with RB, equip the pins, press B to exit the menu and then circle-strafe the monster while attacking and the pins should go into effect automatically. I'm pretty sure that's how it works. Someone who's actually played the game, back me up here.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 09:07:50 PM by bobman37 »

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 10:16:17 PM »
Hahaha. This kind of thread is why I need to stop falling asleep mid-day.

If I remember correctly, the pins he gives you are activated with the mic. Try that.

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 03:58:19 PM »
I'm still playing this game but I put it down for now. I'll pick it up again this weekend and start playing from the second mission, I think. Good game overall.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Print