Print

Author Topic: The Humble Indie Bundle #2 extended. Now with Bundle #1.  (Read 1831 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: December 22, 2010, 10:34:35 AM »
http://www.humblebundle.com/

Bundle #2
Braid
Cortex Command (not on Steam yet)
Machinarium
Osmos
Revenge of the Titans (not on Steam yet)

Bundle #1
World of Goo
Acquaria (not Mac yet)
Gish (not Mac yet)
Lugaru HD
Penumbra Overture
Samorost 2 (not on Steam)

Pay more than the average (currently $7.37) and get both bundles.  In my opinion Braid and World of Goo alone make this bundles worth it.  Also, they're available on Steam except where noted above.

http://www.humblebundle.com/
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 11:42:53 AM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 11:27:26 AM »
Aquaria and Gish are on Steam and register when you use your code. It's the Mac versions of them that don't register.

I really wish I could've gifted the duplicate copies of Gish and World of Goo when I registered my HIB code. With all the bundles they do, Valve probably gets all sorts of requests to make that doable, so I wonder why they haven't implemented such.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 11:46:29 AM »
Warp, PM about the gift code.  I might have something that'll work for you. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 06:16:42 PM »
This thing is so great. I've paid $25 so far.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 08:10:41 AM »
Does anybody with the first bundle (or in fact, this game at all) have trouble running Penumbra: Overture decently? I know it's an older game, but I played through all of Amnesia as smooth as butter, and the lighting effects and manipulation controls in Overture are buggy to the point of unplayability, even on the highest settings.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print