Print

Author Topic: Dark Souls  (Read 5380 times)

« on: February 03, 2011, 11:50:34 AM »
From Software's multiplatform successor to Demon's Souls is slated for a Holiday 2011 release.

You mothers better be getting this game on 360 so I can play with you.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 12:57:23 PM »
I heard the online isn't going to have the black and white tendency thing from the first game because they aren't running their own servers this time.

Still, multiplatform sounds like a smart move. It's a shame cross-platform multi isn't possible, though.

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 12:55:31 AM »
I can't wait! I enjoyed the first game a lot. I hope they get a lot more interactive with the community, and that the game is longer aswell.
As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 01:47:21 PM »
Quote from Hidetaka Miyazaki in a recent interview:

Actually, we intend to increase the difficulty of the game.

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 03:35:06 PM »
Aw hell yeah.

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 09:40:20 PM »
How's it going, Warp?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 12:07:23 AM »
I've been busy with Rock Band, Dead Rising, and Onechanbara.

But tonight sounds like a wonderful night for some Dark Souls, so I'll do so.

(For those who don't know: I bought the game after work the day it came out and proceeded to play it twice.)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 10:50:18 AM »
Dark Souls is coming to PC with new content. Hell yeah.

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2012, 02:37:58 PM »
I'm still going to buy this game, but I'm waiting until I catch up with my backlog. I figure by the time I finish Arkham City and Just Cause 2 the price will drop a little further.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 10:54:36 AM »
I love this game. I'm currently a level 25 sorcerer (though most of my stuff is Pyromancy now) and giving everything my own stupid names. Unarmored Hollows are Smeagols. The Depths was Big Basement. The knights in the Undead Parish, I call ******* Knights, and the tall ones in Hagrid's Backyard (Darkroot Garden) are called Jolly Green Giants
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2013, 07:44:24 PM »
I love this game. I'm currently a level 25 sorcerer (though most of my stuff is Pyromancy now) and giving everything my own stupid names. Unarmored Hollows are Smeagols. The Depths was Big Basement. The knights in the Undead Parish, I call ******* Knights, and the tall ones in Hagrid's Backyard (Darkroot Garden) are called Jolly Green Giants

and you are called a corpse, amirite?
Heh-hey! I just found a chest! Oh, nobody wants it? Guess I'll take everything.

Print