Poll

So, would you be okay if Disney bought Nintendo?

Yes because Pixar and Marvel are fine and/or Nintendo is in bad shape.
1 (11.1%)
No because they would make everything too kid-friendly, and I would probably want to stage a coup d'etat.
2 (22.2%)
It could be good, it could be bad, but I don't think we'll know for sure.
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Print

Author Topic: What if Disney Bought Nintendo?  (Read 22088 times)

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2012, 11:10:57 PM »
You're doing it wrong. The text you entered indicates that you did not type in a response only to have it cleared by a mobile phone browser glitch that clears the post you typed (and in some rare cases replace it with commas), leaving only the quote.

Is this better? Or, th,is,,,,?

I dont' internet on my, phone, so merely cop,ying it is as clo,se as I can get, get
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2012, 11:23:23 PM »
Dude!  I did not mean today was my birthday!  Saying, "It's your birthday" is a common chant used in sports rallies, etc., much like, "Who's your daddy?"  You need to catch up on your colloquialisms.

You need to learn to spot sarcasm, like badly.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2012, 11:34:20 PM »
omg

I always just thought the episodes of Rocket Power were supposed to cover several years, because it was always Otto's birthday

My mind is blown
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2012, 11:37:28 PM »
wat if aple bouhgt nintedno nd made liek an ipod advcne or somthin guys

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2012, 11:48:07 PM »
You need to learn to spot sarcasm, like badly.

I thought at first that he was being sarcastic, but that birthday trivia thing was pretty convincing, and then I thought that he misread my facetiousness.  You need to stop flogging me for my flaws, like REALLY BADLY.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 11:54:26 PM by TheColonelKR »
"I'd love to tell jokes... but you'd probably just laugh at me." -- Scott Burns, the One True Voice of Bowser

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2012, 01:06:16 AM »
Guys, please act appropriate. Topics usually get derailed, but not this badly.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2012, 05:10:49 AM »
I don't think Disney would change too many things. Nintendo doesn't deviate too far from a lot of the family-friendly ideals that Disney typically hold, and I think Disney would pretty much leave them alone, thank goodness. Even more mature series like Metroid wouldn't come under threat, surely?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2012, 08:09:53 AM »
The only bad thing would be that we would get games Disney forced Nintendo to make.
Of course, they might demand that a big D gets put on the top\side (forgot how it's supposed to go) of the Wii U.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 08:47:43 AM by bobbysq1337 »

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2012, 08:32:09 AM »
The only bad thing would be that we would get games Disney forced Nintendo to make.
Of course, they might demand that a big D gets put on the top\side (forgot how it's supposed to go) of the Wii UThe only bad thing would be that we would get games Disney forced Nintendo to make.
Of course, they might demand that a big D gets put on the top\side (forgot how it

Why did you say the same thing twice and stop partway through the second time?  Is that a reference I'm not getting?
"I'd love to tell jokes... but you'd probably just laugh at me." -- Scott Burns, the One True Voice of Bowser

« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2012, 08:47:58 AM »
Fixed

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2012, 10:09:15 AM »
It's called: He posted from someplace other than a computer and thus has difficulties formatting his posts properly.

« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2012, 10:32:34 AM »
It's called: He posted from someplace other than a computer and thus has difficulties formatting his posts properly.

I can always count on Chef.

« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2012, 01:33:04 PM »
It's the reason for his custom title, Col.

« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2012, 02:29:39 PM »
The scientific name is Dipostium.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2012, 09:00:56 PM »
I think Disney might ruin most Nintendo franchises, especially Zelda and Metroid because they're made for a more mature audience. I bet they would make Samus a little girl and completely change the general Metroid plot by making Samus a flower gatherer and removing a Metroid's ability to suck the life out of something.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print